Songs that make you want to turn off your car in stopped traffic and fight a ___

Originally Posted by FEETure

cleveland nightclubs cant handle any of this music. play any of these songs and its time to rumble. ill add Project Pat- If you aint from my hood
you know what
...anything 3-6 or project pat related was made to fight too im convinced. havent heard that type stuff in the club years cause it NEVER ends well.

/thread

club clears, shots fired, pick up stragglin ho's time

Originally Posted by FEETure

cleveland nightclubs cant handle any of this music. play any of these songs and its time to rumble. ill add Project Pat- If you aint from my hood
you know what
...anything 3-6 or project pat related was made to fight too im convinced. havent heard that type stuff in the club years cause it NEVER ends well.

/thread

club clears, shots fired, pick up stragglin ho's time

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Enters Thread, clicks play on first two tracks 
eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
throws laptop out window, 

go get ur laptop so u can track down the shoes u never sent me scammer!!im the 3rd person to get scammed by this guy That WAVE wheres the help   mods??why isnt he blocked

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

go get ur laptop so u can track down the shoes u never sent me scammer!!im the 3rd person to get scammed by this guy That WAVE wheres the help   mods??why isnt he blocked

Originally Posted by jordan11s

that WAVE wrote:

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

popcorn_yes.gif

I like where this is heading

that WAVE wrote:

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

popcorn_yes.gif

I like where this is heading

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

awww sookie sookie nah

*plays 3-6...i bet you wont hit a mofo*

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

awww sookie sookie nah

*plays 3-6...i bet you wont hit a mofo*

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

asking for in here?
meme-yao-ming.jpg

no one can hear your screams....

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

asking for in here?
meme-yao-ming.jpg

no one can hear your screams....

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Came in to post You Don't Want Drama or Karma but someone beat me to the punch *no pun intended* so I'll post this

sick.gif

pimp.gif
use to mean mug the @@@! outta real goon %#*$#+ that was bout that life. didnt give a @@@! when this came on

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

this thread should get you in the mood to take care of business
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Came in to post You Don't Want Drama or Karma but someone beat me to the punch *no pun intended* so I'll post this

sick.gif

pimp.gif
use to mean mug the @@@! outta real goon %#*$#+ that was bout that life. didnt give a @@@! when this came on

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

this thread should get you in the mood to take care of business
wink.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

*turns on Crime Mob- I'll Beat Yo %!%*

Back
Top Bottom