Songs you heard in the strip club that made the dancer THAT much hotter...

For some reason.. if I really like a song, it just makes the stripper way more attractive when she's dancing to it Notables: David Rush ft. Kevin Rudolf& pitbull = shooting star, Fastball - The Way, Young Jeezy - And then what, Keyshia Cole - Erotic//// Post yours!

nothing...a song aint never made a chick look better to me....they either look good or they don't
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

nothing...a song aint never made a chick look better to me....they either look good or they don't
laugh.gif

qft; alcohol hasn't made anyone look better either, it just lowers your standards.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif

Yea you better get your ugly %%* off of me because there's no amount of liquor or song that's gonna fix your face. Only thing that can make up for itis her body.

No, she won't look better to me but peep it !!

I was in Suz (if ya'll know, ya'll know) and and this bad %$### just hopped out of the shower joint, and as soon as she did the Trina & Luda joint- B alright , came on , but w/ only the instrumental playing , and the bass was HEAVY .. she walked past me and it seemed like everything slowed down, mysucker $@$ went to reach for a some singles and pulled out a few 10's instead ..
tired.gif

She showed love yes , but it was worth a $40 dollar tip, no .. Those 3 minutes, maybe less were very fulfilling though.

My cousins bachelor party.

We had it at his buddies house and there were 3 strippers. One of them was from the caribbean, had a exotic look to her. Then Rihanna - Disturbia came on andthat's when she really started bouncing on my rocket. Then she'd pull her hair and smack me in the face with them tittays and she really got into it.She was in the zone once that song came on. Then the song switched to some corny pop stuff and she calmed down.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

My cousins bachelor party.

We had it at his buddies house and there were 3 strippers. One of them was from the caribbean, had a exotic look to her. Then Rihanna - Disturbia came on and that's when she really started bouncing on my rocket. Then she'd pull her hair and smack me in the face with them tittays and she really got into it. She was in the zone once that song came on. Then the song switched to some corny pop stuff and she calmed down.
so...the stripper is a psycho?

Back
Top Bottom