Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

I dunno if you guys know but Taylor Sheridan who played officer hale has become quite an accomplished writer. I was reading an interview with kurt sutter a few months back and he was asked about sheridan becoming a writer. He said sheridan became frustrated being a secondary character on soa, he thought eventually he’d be a bigger part of the show. He quit and got into writing. Dude wrote Sicario and Hell Or High Water. Became a better writer than sutter with those Oscar calibre movies.

Reminds me of how a dorky actor on buffy the vampire slayer and also the principal from community wrote Oscar nominated stuff too.

Weird. her convict bf broke up with her and she ended up married to a cartel boss. She must be attracted to trouble.

Guess no one is into this. First 2 eps were aight, kinda boring.

We hated juice for being a rat, well mostly for being a complete moron. How they gonna start with EZ being undercover and want to take down the cartel but we know the club will get caught up too? Plus his bro and the other guys working with the rebels.

Adelita looking good with the neck tattoo. Was wondering if she was with Angel or gonna be a potential love interest for EZ. Looks like she friendzoned Angel.

Knew they were gonna show that kid with the sliced hand. Adelita showed a moment of weakness picking up that stray kid.

Cool seeing some of the guys wearing Red Wings. :smokin

I still don’t know the names of most of the Mayans.

So Adelita bae’s real name is Luisa Espina, same last name as the partner of EZ’s dad. Probably his daughter or niece.

Adelita got a pretty nice butt. Dunno if the actress who plays coco’s daughter is 18 but she got a nice, onion booty.

i finally got around to watching this show. there were some lulls and ridiculousness :lol: but it was entertaining
not gonna lie got a little teary at the end when the music hit
even had carmelo up in there :lol:
gonna check out mayans next

Reactions: Ube
It’s aight. More about them being the lapdogs of the cartel than the actual m.c. They need to wrap up the galindo crap next season and actually show more about the other mayans. There’s been nothing about hank, creeper, riz, and the bald big guy whose name I can’t remember. I know the actor who played riz was mad he got killed off because his character hasn’t done anything except fall off his bike.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom