Sooo they raising the price on Jordan

I could understand the price increase due to inflation, cost of materials, labor, etc., etc. if the quality of the shoes they retroed were consistent, but we all know that its the complete opposite. In actuality they get steadily worse.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ not at the rate of shoes tho. Don't try to defend the pricing.
I'm the last person who would defend JB on anything. Would I pay $160 for any retro JB put out today...hellz no! If the quality was on point then maybe...but then again I haven't bought anything from JB for a while.

Do your own calculations here: http://inflationdata.com/...lculator.asp#calcresults
According to the site, from Jan. 1989 to Jan. 2011 the inflation rate is 81.85%. So the IVs being $110 back then would cost $200 today!
nerd.gif
Of course this isn't an accurate measure and doesn't reflect what we get today...

I'm the last person who would defend JB on anything. Would I pay $160 for any retro JB put out today...hellz no! If the quality was on point then maybe...but then again I haven't bought anything from JB for a while.

Do your own calculations here: http://inflationdata.com/...lculator.asp#calcresults
According to the site, from Jan. 1989 to Jan. 2011 the inflation rate is 81.85%. So the IVs being $110 back then would cost $200 today!
nerd.gif
Of course this isn't an accurate measure and doesn't reflect what we get today...

dain another $10.....in a perfect world foot locker would let us use promo codes to get new jordans but then again in a perfect world shoes wouldn't be going up $10 each year oh well will still copp
ohwell.gif

dain another $10.....in a perfect world foot locker would let us use promo codes to get new jordans but then again in a perfect world shoes wouldn't be going up $10 each year oh well will still copp
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

nerd.gif
Too...much...math...

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

nerd.gif
Too...much...math...

Id be glad to pay the $160 if we had good quality
But sadly its only getting worse..

Id be glad to pay the $160 if we had good quality
But sadly its only getting worse..

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

ohwell.gif

lol for real the footlocker wont even let me use a damn birthday coupon to save me a little bit of money
mad.gif

i wonder whatever the last jordan of the year is I wonder how much it going to cost $185?

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

ohwell.gif

lol for real the footlocker wont even let me use a damn birthday coupon to save me a little bit of money
mad.gif

i wonder whatever the last jordan of the year is I wonder how much it going to cost $185?

Back
Top Bottom