Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

well no charges and still no clear idea of what happened...

I'm not mad at Parker. son got his eye sliced open, that could effect his career and the rest of his life no? they said he damn near lost the eye

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I'm not mad at Parker. son got his eye sliced open, that could effect his career and the rest of his life no? they said he damn near lost the eye
Especially if this kinda incident violates his contact. (non-game physical injuries) 
He has every right to sue for damages.  They have to pay the consequences for being idiots and throwing glass bottles around and thinking it's not gonna cause injury.  
30t6p3b.gif

yo so whats the move if I was trying to take out those 2 body guards and its just me and 3 of my boys... I'm trying to mentally prepare.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Rihanna's box caused all this....she's the modern Helen of Troy

seriously. its like Ursula's Calderon or Jaffar's golden staff...

Spoiler [+]
I need it...

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

yo so whats the move if I was trying to take out those 2 body guards and its just me and 3 of my boys... I'm trying to mentally prepare.

Camouflaged-sniper.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Especially if this kinda incident violates his contact. (non-game physical injuries) 
He has every right to sue for damages.  They have to pay the consequences for being idiots and throwing glass bottles around and thinking it's not gonna cause injury.  
30t6p3b.gif

See this is what I don't understand and what is simultaneously sickening to me.
You are holding the club responsible for his injuries when this whole melee was started by his, admittedly, friend--Chris Brown--and Drake's sorry self.

Because of these two three selfish millionaires (almost forgot about M.Mill) a club that employed people, and served as fun spot for a community of responsible adults is going to get shut down. The real deviants are walking away scot free and everyone has to pay? Absolute bull ishhh. Not that they would care about me, as I am a nobody, but I seriously lost a great deal of respect for those 3 clowns AND Parker.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

30t6p3b.gif

You are holding the club responsible for his injuries when this whole melee was started by his, admittedly, friend--Chris Brown--and Drake's sorry self.

Because of these two three selfish millionaires (almost forgot about M.Mill) a club that employed people, and served as fun spot for a community of responsible adults is going to get shut down. The real deviants are walking away scot free and everyone has to pay? Absolute bull ishhh. Not that they would care about me, as I am a nobody, but I seriously lost a great deal of respect for those 3 clowns AND Parker.

Parker is just being smart.

If there's no proof who started the melee and who actually threw the bottle that caused his injury he has no case against anyone but the club.

So you're saying if you suffered a serious injury at a nightclub and you don't know who caused it you're just going to take the L and walk away?

I would be suing the club for letting some goons in their establishment + not controlling the goons once they were inside.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

30t6p3b.gif

If there's no proof who started the melee and who actually threw the bottle that caused his injury he has no case against anyone but the club.

So you're saying if you suffered a serious injury at a nightclub and you don't know who caused it you're just going to take the L and walk away?

I would be suing the club for letting some goons in their establishment + not controlling the goons once they were inside.

But the reality is that HE KNOWS who started the melee:

Parker said: "I was with my friend Chris Brown and me and my friends took some punches, so I'll be missing the start of the French team because I can't do anything for a week except keep the lens in and then take drops."

And correct me if I am wrong, but multiple sources have confirmed that the brawl was begun by the Drake and Brown camps. That said, your argument is null. He is being willfully ignorant for the sake of friendship. 

He is knowingly pointing the finger at the wrong party even though his "friend" is the one to blame for his "20 million" dollar injury...
eyes.gif

That's the definition of effed up in my book.

Parker is a sucker.. you came to the club with hoodlums, got into some trouble.. than wants to sue the club. And he's already rich.. Greed, Its as simple as that.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

But the reality is that HE KNOWS who started the melee:

Parker said: "I was with my friend Chris Brown and me and my friends took some punches, so I'll be missing the start of the French team because I can't do anything for a week except keep the lens in and then take drops."
And correct me if I am wrong, but multiple sources have confirmed that the brawl was begun by the Drake and Brown camps. That said, your argument is null. He is being willfully ignorant for the sake of friendship. 

He is knowingly pointing the finger at the wrong party even though his "friend" is the one to blame for his "20 million" dollar injury...
eyes.gif

That's the definition of effed up in my book.

He may know who started the melee but he most likely doesn't know who threw the bottle and even if he did know it's highly unlikely he would have enough proof to sue successfully.

Also the club is partially at fault for this. I don't know enough of the details to know how much blame they deserve but when brawls usually don't start without a buildup.

Not a lawyer by any means but I do think the club has some liability legally

Back
Top Bottom