Soooo Matt Barnes was arrested today

http://lakers.ocregister.com/2010/09/08/matt-barnes-booked-on-domestic-violence-charge/40675/

Barnes beating up his GF and Ron getting pulled over for riding round the 405 in a go kart

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe like
indifferent.gif

Apparently he sent a text to a local news reporter in Sacramento that he is not guilty and that 9/10 it's always the man that gets arrested in these situations. Hmmm.....

Apparently he sent a text to a local news reporter in Sacramento that he is not guilty and that 9/10 it's always the man that gets arrested in these situations. Hmmm.....

Just like when I said I always thought Lance Stephenson looks like a bad dude, I've always thought Matt Barnes just LOOKS like the type of dude that would put hands on his girl
laugh.gif
I thought that about Jason Williams too and as far as I know he hasn't had any domestic disputes...yet.

Just like when I said I always thought Lance Stephenson looks like a bad dude, I've always thought Matt Barnes just LOOKS like the type of dude that would put hands on his girl
laugh.gif
I thought that about Jason Williams too and as far as I know he hasn't had any domestic disputes...yet.

Back
Top Bottom