Sooooo...Kanye vs. Wiz....Vol....You Let A Stripper Trap You

sure other artist speak on exes in their music.  But repeatedly, in interviews, social media etc. after you've married and had children of your own
that's a bit much

Amber Rose will always irk Kanye cuz he views her as his creation.So her continual fruition independent of him is like an open wound #WAVES

— X (@XLNB)

January 27, 2016

Anything successful with ties to Amber (like Wiz) will irk him since he views his creation of her extending to anything she touches #WAVES
— X (@XLNB)

January 27, 2016

Simply put, Kanye still and forever will view Amber Rose as property. #Waves
— X (@XLNB)

January 27, 2016

This is why Kanye is a lame.

And dude who keeps hashtagging waves is a lame too
i'm guessing he was trying to get his tweets seen in the topic at the time

bottomline, Kanye seems salty about Amber still, ***** need to heal them wounds she ain't yours no more

Last edited:
If I was to even bring up one of my exes for no damb reason let alone throw shots as if I'm still thinking about them my wife would go off, Kim is a ******.

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-gay-intouch-may-2013__oPt.jpg

16-in-touch-kanye-gay.w529.h352.jpg

1-kanye-gay.jpg

I'm just putting this **** here to instigate, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Kanye ****** up when he bought Kim that fugazi ***

That girl was so beautiful, man :smh:

"So far, Kanye West has released high-quality versions of ’No More Parties in LA’ and ‘Real Friends’, while a snippet of a new, currently unnamed track, has leaked online.

In the slow jam, Dr. West raps: “My ex said she gave me the best years of her life / I saw a recent picture of her, guess she was right.” Listen below."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...rics-appear-to-blast-amber-rose-a6836671.html

:smh: I need Amber yambs this guy never recovered

Well the entire world has seen what Kim can do. It's not hard to imagine that he misses Amber :lol:

Back
Top Bottom