Sooooo...Kanye vs. Wiz....Vol....You Let A Stripper Trap You

Either Ye is about to take a huge L or he's about to spin this whole situation into a huge W...no in between it seems :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Kanye got the plug? 
nerd.gif

Either Ye is about to take a huge L or he's about to spin this whole situation into a huge W...no in between it seems :lol: :nerd:

Only way for him to win now is to make a sex tape smashing Kim and Amber at the same time, while rolling up some KK and listening to "we dem boys" in the background

Kim K and Amber rose on social media together.

Damn Ye ya girl had to squash the beef :lol:

Ye won

he got Kim, Blacc Chyna, n Amber all kickin it in the club

I feel Ye is about to speak on the situation today just wait

Nah yall ain't never had ya current girl and babies momma kicking it together, I can tell you from personal experience YE is sweating bullets right now :lol:

If they made up forreal....then i am impressed.

If Kim did this just to find out if Amber and the whole finger thing is really true.. i am still impressed

in b4 threesome

This is why you don't trust things hos say. All you sus ****** that keep perpetuating that finger in the booty nonsense don't know any better. I wouldn't trust ANYTHING that comes outta this hos mouth because the next day, low and behold what do you see? She kicking it with the same ppl she was trashing months ago. That's what hos do...same ******* be like "oh that's my best friend" next week they fighting over a dude

Last edited:
This is why you don't trust things hos say. All you sus ****** that keep perpetuating that finger in the booty nonsense don't know any better. I wouldn't trust ANYTHING that comes outta this hos mouth because the next day, low and behold what do you see? She kicking it with the same ppl she was trashing months ago. That's what hos do...same ******* be like "oh that's my best friend" next week they fighting over a dude

Word this has nothing to with Kanye being emotional about this woman

It's all about the ho :lol:

View media item 1894578

Which h0 you talking bout? Amber or Kim :lol:

i never took Ambers tweet serious

Just a mom hurt her son was thrown into this

Moms will do and say anything to defend their child

thats life

IDC if it was Kanye or nas or soulja boy, I'm not bout to take no proven ho's word as fact. Nope

The denial is hilarious to me. :lol:

I don't understand why this is so surprising to some, what makes you think Kanye WASNT this type of guy, and if he is, so what?

Back
Top Bottom