SOOOOO THE MIGOS DECIDED TO GIVE BACK!!! LOL

confirmed, you are trollin...

Stop it man

Confirmed, you're not acknowledging people mentioning the amount of the donation so it's not only about the delivery.

Thanks

Its like hes trying NOT to comprehend so he can think hes making a valid point. :lol:

??

All I'm saying is there are ppl in this thread making fun on the amount that was donated, I'm not the one lacking comprehension here.

Dude troll level is on point in this thread.

The jewelry is apart of the delivery, which is what people are clownin about.

I don't see what the misunderstanding is lol

"They can afford expensive jewelry so they should of donated more than 1K" has nothing to with delivery.

Last edited:
Bruh the cash amount of that check is directly linked with the whole presentation/flaunting they are doing, so obviously people will clown that as well....had they donated without the whole photo op stunt, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Do you really NOT get it, no one is exclusively clowning what they donated...is how they went about such donation.

went from it's not about the amount of the donation it's the delivery

to nah bruh you not getting it the amount of the donation plus the presentation is linked together

oh ok thanks for clarifying

went from it's not about the amount of the donation it's the delivery

to nah bruh you not getting it the amount of the donation plus the presentation is linked together

oh ok thanks for clarifying

It's ALWAYS been about the clown presentation man...like how dare these fools crowd up a big *** 1000$ check for a photo op like they just donated millions :rofl:

sick.gif

^^they don't know bout bandos either lol ...always kills me when ppl get famous n start to have nice things, then they start being on some ratchet **** :smh:

I don't know their story...they ain't grow up in the hood?
Nope ...they from Gwinnett county ( I remember u from Baltimore, so think a suburb like Columbia, but even softer) , no hoods at all there ...they probly called migos cuz the few ppl that do get it in out there are Hispanic lol...that's what makes anybody taking these dudes seriously funny , thru just actors/ entertainers , of course they gon be walking round a Mansion wit guns round their necks when a camera shows up

^^they don't know bout bandos either lol ...always kills me when ppl get famous n start to have nice things, then they start being on some ratchet **** :smh:

Nope ...they from Gwinnett county ( I remember u from Baltimore, so think a suburb like Columbia, but even softer) , no hoods at all there ...they probly called migos cuz the few ppl that do get it in out there are Hispanic lol...that's what makes anybody taking these dudes seriously funny , thru just actors/ entertainers , of course they gon be walking round a Mansion wit guns round their necks when a camera shows up

:lol: smh thanks for clearing that up.

I just always assumed they were from the gutter :smh:

Yeah my aunt lives in Gwinnett county, it's a suburb of mostly 500k (well maybe 200k now) mini mansions. Not saying they couldn't have moved that ****, but that is not no hood.

That market took a mean hit. Folks flocked to it like crazy in the early days, but the jobs just aren't there, so foreclosures followed.

Yea my father got a job down there in like 06 n got the **** outta here asap ...he started in a condo, next time i went to see him he had a 2 car garage, like 5 bedrooms n a big *** yard all in Gwinnett , n he said all that cost a lot less than when he was living in Baltimore ...thought pops was hustlin on to low :lol:

I respect their grind tho.

This was only 3 years ago

i can respect the hustle & quick comeup but stupid is still stupid

Like dude said they are not from the hood and go by migos cause Mexicans run that part of the north

Back
Top Bottom