Sorry, not sure where to ask, so I'm asking here

I could not find a specific form area for this, so I thought I'd ask here as it is relevant to Jordans.

I've tried the search function and nothing has come up.

Does anyone know if this site is legit?

http://blessed-feet.com/

Thank you

​Look.  I know what will happen here if i say that site is legit.  Ill get flamed, you will get flamed etc.  Round here if you don't get them retail on release day they are fake shoes.  I'm not saying I agree with that but that's how it is.  They claim to sell authentic, from a business point of view why would you worry bout anything.  They came up in ebay now they have their own site great. Right.  Well that's on you at the end of the day.  From what I see and read you will have authentics, but it does not matter what I say.  No one on  nike talk will help you till someone buys from that site, posts pics,  gets roasted for having fakes or gets praised based on their reputation.  If you are looking for any shoes to purchase before its release be aware you will get scrutinized.  Good Luck

​Look.  I know what will happen here if i say that site is legit.  Ill get flamed, you will get flamed etc.  Round here if you don't get them retail on release day they are fake shoes.  I'm not saying I agree with that but that's how it is.  They claim to sell authentic, from a business point of view why would you worry bout anything.  They came up in ebay now they have their own site great. Right.  Well that's on you at the end of the day.  From what I see and read you will have authentics, but it does not matter what I say.  No one on  nike talk will help you till someone buys from that site, posts pics,  gets roasted for having fakes or gets praised based on their reputation.  If you are looking for any shoes to purchase before its release be aware you will get scrutinized.  Good Luck

No one on here roasts people for buying fake shoes. Just saying.

Last edited:
I actually haven't bought from them, just seeing if anyone has. Which looks like no one hasn't.

Usually you can spot a fake site straight away as they will not have a contact number.

This site actually does and they have an Instagram account which seems legit from the looks of it.

The prices do seem a tad cheaper than usual though.

Hopefully someone chimes in who's bougbht from them.

Thanks all.

Probably unauthorized authentics if that. Which still is fake to some... its pretty much up to you, would you rock em? Take the chance? I mean you never know...

I wouldn't trust it.
FYI, if a place has FSR runs of shoes that's a huge red flag, huge.

go to any consignment store or site. no one has a FSR of ****.

I wouldn't trust it.

Very good point.

So this is likely very good fakes or unauthorized authentics like  LegendatLarge has suggested.

How do unauthorized authentics get released anyhow?

Does anybody care to explain and drop knowledge please?

Cheers

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust it.

Very good point.

So this is likely very good fakes or unauthorized authentics like  LegendatLarge has suggested.

How do unauthorized authentics get released anyhow?

Does anybody care to explain and drop knowledge please?

Cheers
there is no such thing, it's just snake oil. all they are, are good fakes

Back
Top Bottom