Soulja Boy Disrespects Gza: Says Gza Got His 5 Minutes Off Fame By Dissing Him.

and then if you want to bring race into it, lets take it even further. i'm sure alot of you can agree that the average black person still gets ****ted on today. we don't have much in this country, even with our rich history, ideas, knowledge, impacts, and contributions that black people have given this country since the first slaved arrived. hip-hop is worldwide and for everybody really, but your fellow black man and woman created this culture and music. how do you already feel when people try to @##! on hip-hop/rap and have to defend it just because you are a black person, like chris rock said? souljah boy ain't nothin' but the 2008 version of a tap dancing, foot shuffling bojangles. a white man at the label gave souljah boy the money to entertain him and his rich white friends and make them money, and souljah boy is doing just that. if you want to support crap over the preservation of your culture, then be my guest. but still give respect where it's due and recognize garbage when it's garbage. souljah is gettin' that cake for himself and his family/friends, but he's making some other white man more rich while he travels the country and hits the airwaves making a fool of himself and this music.
If you put it like that, The Wu are also slaves to the "white man", any person who is on a label for that matter. SB is just a moreprofitable%!%%@.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

At thee end of the day, GZa has't spit a hot 16 in 10 years.

stop that nonsense!

pick up this album, sir.
djmuggs_vs_gza.jpg
N's is deaf or something talking about Gza hasn't spit flames in ten years???????? I'll quote the album on more time to make sure youain't blind too mofo...

After reading all of these replies....I just want to know what the F a Big Moe (
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) is?

roll.gif
Im from houston and even I don't respect Big Foe. Thisjoke rocyaice is a screwhead he ain't never goin to understand. Most houstonians are ignorant anyway.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

- What happened to respecting legends?

- Didn't Gza actually big up SB in that clip?

I went back a few times and listened to what Gza did say in that video...

"I ain't hating on you Soulja Boy, I know you got the hottest ringtone out.....but when I look at someone like Special Ed at 16, he's killingall that shhh that's out now"

I don't really think that's bigging him up...maybe that's just me, I would have took that as a diss.
I think if dude took it that way he has the right to say whatever he wants, "legend" or not. Gza spoke on him first, so it's fair game

Anybody that empathizeswith Soulja Boy should really not have a serious discussion about anything music related. The more we sympathize with artists of his stature the morehip-hop music is denigrated

Anybody that empathizes with Soulja Boy should really not have a serious discussion about anything music related. The more we sympathize with artists of his stature the more hip-hop music is denigrated
co-sign and agreed...

k-fed's bad fathering> souljah boy

dang this dude is really going off now.
just because he made up a little dance craze DOES NOT make him an important figure in Hip-Hop. Im not even a big GZA fan, but i know that GZA is light years(and yes i am watching toy story lol) ahead of him... whats worse than soilja boy saying this stuff, is the FANS who ACTUALLY BELIEVE this clown. and yes, itsmainly girls who think so. all the dudes down here in Columbus think Weezy is the some kind of king here...

Your opinion from here on out is invalid

Why because you're not attracted to me? Sorry I'm not your type, but I don't give a damn what you think about my looks.

You're opinion is invalid because you still didn't give me an explanation.

soulja boy sucks plain and simple....mobb deep and nas both made they're classic albums when they were around SB's age...so i dont wanna here its cuzhe's young...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

soulja boy sucks plain and simple....mobb deep and nas both made they're classic albums when they were around SB's age...so i dont wanna here its cuz he's young...
Horrible example. TOTALLY different eras in hip-hop music, as well as different regions. NOBODY is putting out albums the caliber of Illmatic or TheInfamous--grown men included. So you expect a 17-year-old from the oh-so-dreaded South in the year 2007 to do so? You dudes are funny. Show me any kidputting out good music these days. Matter of fact, show me any artist putting out albums the quality of the ones aforementioned.

Different time. Different era. @@$+ just isn't the same, so I don't see how you can even begin to compare.

After reading all of these replies....I just want to know what the F a Big Moe (
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) is?

You're a misguided individual so I don't blame you for not knowing who Big Moe is or for sleepin' on City Of Syrup. You probably just anotherhypebeast who hops on whatever music NT is feelin' at the moment. Just a d-rider.

- Gza ain't spit fire in 10 years (according to the clowns)...WHEN HAS SOULJA BOY EVER SPIT FLAMES?
He hasn't. Why are you comparing Soulja Boy to GZA though?
laugh.gif

you know what the irony is in this statement is... this is coming from a dude that said Port Of Miami was the best album in 06
WTF? What's ironic about that statement? Didn't Port of Miami sell 900k? That's 890k more copies than 10. What are you sayin'right now?
Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

You`re always gonna have this lame rocyaice defending wackness in some sort of way .

I never see you post anything worth a damn on NT aside from replying to me once in awhile with the same+*!+. I'd say you were another one of BFA'snames (Laney Hi) but I don't think BFA would even continuously post while having a picture of a dude with a condom in his hand and his tongue stickin'out. You on that wet or is that a turn on for you? Then your name is No Escapin' This...... I can't even take you serious.
Im from houston and even I don't respect Big Foe. This joke rocyaice is a screwhead he ain't never goin to understand. Most houstonians are ignorant anyway.
So because you're from the H that means you opinion on Houston rappers means something? You're opinion on Moe holds no weight. You fromHouston and don't respect what Big Moe has done for the Houston scene? And sayin' ish like Houstonians you must be from Montrose or some+*!+. IF Iwant to know about artists like George Michael or Boy George i'll ask.

soulja boy sucks plain and simple....mobb deep and nas both made they're classic albums when they were around SB's age...so i dont wanna here its cuz he's young...
He act as if that's some easy feat lol. Because Mobb Deep and Nas were nice at a young age that means every rapper from here on out that's16 should be as nice as Mobb Deep and Nas? Soulja Boy shouldn't be immuned to criticism by no means so I agree with you in a sense but what Mobb Deep andNas did in their teens was amazing. I don't give much credit to Mobb Deep but they deserve a lot of credit for Juvenile Hell and Infamous. Crazy how dudesthink Illmatic is one of the greatest albums of all time. Dude made that when he was what? 18 or 19? Crazy...

You are a certified cornball duke.
I see why you got a Big Mo (
197eig.gif
)in your avy...Perfectdescription.

You want cats to respect what your idol has done for Houston but you disrespecting a HoF MC.....F outta here lame.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
smh.gif
) is?

You're a misguided individual so I don't blame you for not knowing who Big Moe is or for sleepin' on City Of Syrup. You probably just another hypebeast who hops on whatever music NT is feelin' at the moment. Just a d-rider.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

You`re always gonna have this lame rocyaice defending wackness in some sort of way .

I never see you post anything worth a damn on NT aside from replying to me once in awhile with the same+*!+. I'd say you were another one of BFA's names (Laney Hi) but I don't think BFA would even continuously post while having a picture of a dude with a condom in his hand and his tongue stickin' out. You on that wet or is that a turn on for you? Then your name is No Escapin' This...... I can't even take you serious.
Im from houston and even I don't respect Big Foe. This joke rocyaice is a screwhead he ain't never goin to understand. Most houstonians are ignorant anyway.
So because you're from the H that means you opinion on Houston rappers means something? You're opinion on Moe holds no weight. You from Houston and don't respect what Big Moe has done for the Houston scene? And sayin' ish like Houstonians you must be from Montrose or some+*!+. IF I want to know about artists like George Michael or Boy George i'll ask.

Son don't nobody care about Big Moe [r.i.p] outside of Houston, he was never relevant to hip-hop... you acting like son is a household name. Unless youbump S.U.C then how the hell would you know about Big Moe. What you gon say that Big Moe was more relevant to hip-hop than Gza was
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ you thinking i have 200 aliases on NT, first yousaid i was Laney Hi V's, then you said i was NewJay City, i remember once you thought i was Embrawler now you think im No Escapin This.... u must reallythink i have time to sit around at a cpu all day and creates aliases. No Escapin This been a member long than me... stop it fam.. its corny now.

I use to have a drop of respect for SB just cause dude had the world doin his dance and he's
everywhere on TV so I was feelin like you cant knock a N's hustle and at least he wasnt claimin to be the best MC
but now dude said he's bigger than Jay, and GZA's washed up... dont take shots at N's who somehow paved the way for your "YAAH"foolishness

He act as if that's some easy feat lol. Because Mobb Deep and Nas were nice at a young age that means every rapper from here on out that's 16 should be as nice as Mobb Deep and Nas?
What does that say about say about Soldier Toy rocgayice? that n ain't got no mofo talent. Why are you still trying to defend Toy soldiersheeesh let it go dog it's over. Now shut ya grill!

For your info I don't stay in montrose I stay in SW Houston. Get at me.
wink.gif

I dont know why yall Ns is even respondin to this clown he officially marshmellow to me. How anyone thihnks sales makes an album good is an idiot. sales =/=talent.

I also didnt want to know who the hell that was in dudes avy anyway now I unfortunately know.

The way this dude tries to dismiss ppl with these weak insults is tired, you just a bamma dog nothing you say is of value.

smokin.gif

I never see you post anything worth a damn on NT aside from replying to me once in awhile with the same+*!+. I'd say you were another one of BFA's names (Laney Hi) but I don't think BFA would even continuously post while having a picture of a dude with a condom in his hand and his tongue stickin' out. You on that wet or is that a turn on for you? Then your name is No Escapin' This...... I can't even take you serious.
grin.gif
grin.gif

tired.gif

------------------------------------------------------>>>>>> Go that way

Exit off the stage sucka ... that was terrible .

Stay in your tree house with your dingy white tee , country boy . You 're soft .

Back
Top Bottom