Soulja Boy Vol. 20 years from now

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Wherever he gone be in 20 years is gone be better than where your hatinazz gone be...
smh.gif
Thank you.
laugh.gif

Why is everyone mad at this young man?
I got a question why they hatin' on me
I ain't did nothing to 'em but count this money
And put my team on and now my whole clique stunny

Boy wat's up?

yeeeeaaaahhhh

eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

>

illmatic.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Real talk, where do you see this clown in 15-20 years? Just peeped the video of his "lambo chain" in the general forum. Made me think of the Chappelle-Diddy Skits. He spends an ungodly amount of money on ice, money which I don't think he really has. I mean, I remember reading that like Snoop is worth like $30-40 millon. SNOOP!! And Soulja Boy is buying million dollar chains? I see him rattier than Flavor...doing ANYTHING for money. What do you think? P.S. Not hatin on him makin money at all...but dude is a fool.

Where do you get that he paid a million dollars for his chain?

indifferent.gif

Ol' judging dudes..

That lambo is the size of a pumpkin and is COVERED in black diamonds..if its real...how much u think it costs. Either way my point is made.

Baby_spoon.gif

YOU ARE A STRAIGHT HATER. HOW ABOUT WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF IN 20 YEARS. SHHHH YOU CAN IMAGINE ANOTHER DUDE 20 YEARS FROM NOW, BUT YOU'RE CLUELESS ABOUTYOURSELF.

OFFYOURSELF, I DON'T WANT YOUR HATE IN MY BEAUTIFUL WORLD.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Real talk, where do you see this clown in 15-20 years? Just peeped the video of his "lambo chain" in the general forum. Made me think of the Chappelle-Diddy Skits. He spends an ungodly amount of money on ice, money which I don't think he really has. I mean, I remember reading that like Snoop is worth like $30-40 millon. SNOOP!! And Soulja Boy is buying million dollar chains? I see him rattier than Flavor...doing ANYTHING for money. What do you think? P.S. Not hatin on him makin money at all...but dude is a fool.

indifferent.gif

Ol' judging dudes..

That lambo is the size of a pumpkin and is COVERED in black diamonds..if its real...how much u think it costs. Either way my point is made.

Baby_spoon.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Ol' judging dudes..

Fam, it's just a hot wheels toy... can gt for like 20-30 bucks. The threw diamonds over it, nowhere near a mil. Go visit the jewelry thread, guy who madeit is in there. He will tell you.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

YOU ARE A STRAIGHT HATER. HOW ABOUT WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF IN 20 YEARS. SHHHH YOU CAN IMAGINE ANOTHER DUDE 20 YEARS FROM NOW, BUT YOU'RE CLUELESS ABOUT YOURSELF.

OFFYOURSELF, I DON'T WANT YOUR HATE IN MY BEAUTIFUL WORLD.

Thats real, he blacked on you.. SB probably made that back after a few shows.

soulja boy is a super clown. but at the end of the day he will be more financially comfortable than comparable artist like kriskross, bowwow, etc. he sucks asan artist but seems to have his bussiness game right

i think he'll be straight chilling in the future. dude keeps producing hits... he's going to milk this thing for all it's worth.

and who knows... maybe his music will develop and he'll put out something that will attract an even larger fanbase and get him some more $$$.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Wherever he gone be in 20 years is gone be better than where your hatinazz gone be...
smh.gif
Thank you.
laugh.gif

Boy wat's up?

yeeeeaaaahhhh

eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

>

illmatic.

2982949283_5ba019b2a4.jpg

2mph0xv.jpg
I was thinkin to myself...

Chain=Lambo=Pumpkin

Naaa..Unlikely

Originally Posted by jomitm

abeautifulhaze wrote:

smh.gif
Thank you.
laugh.gif

Boy wat's up?

yeeeeaaaahhhh

eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

>

illmatic.

Yes sir.

Soulja Boy did not get where he's by making poor financial/business decisions. He's an extremely smart kid and will continue to get cake and actignorant for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom