Souljer Boy Buys himself $55 Million Private Jet for his Birthday vol. Hammer 2.0?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I got a question why they hatin on me?
pimp.gif

I ain't did nothin' to em, but count this money. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

I'm genuinely curious as to what his means of income are. I can only imagine how he manages to make/spend so much--I'm doubting it can happen just off his songs. Does he even tour? Whatever it is, the rap industry should pay him to do seminars and stuff.

I'm pretty sure he makes bank from his YouTube account alone. I'm pretty sure he's a member of the YouTube Partner Program. Here are some of the stats from his channel.

Total Upload Views: 570,030,737
Channel Views: 33,889,828
Subscribers: 438,365
#41 most viewed of all-time on YouTube

He gets 15 cents a play or comment from his YT account. He also does shows and has toured and was the first ringtone to go platinum. I can see it.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I got a question why they hatin on me?
pimp.gif

i aint did nothin' to'em.. but count this money...

#foxtail!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real talk though... when SB does this... i like it... when birdman does it...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

if Soulja has that much Bank to spend more power 2 him
pimp.gif
  but dude should stop smoking dirt and cop some Exotic  
laugh.gif

Where the hell did he get $55 million dollars though? he hasnt sold $55 million records and i KNOW he doesnt get more than $1 per album sale...........AND, with all the money he spends on cars and such, there is no way he has made that much money doing shows to have G5 money.

Ducktales..........all day

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Where the hell did he get $55 million dollars though? he hasnt sold $55 million records and i KNOW he doesnt get more than $1 per album sale...........AND, with all the money he spends on cars and such, there is no way he has made that much money doing shows to have G5 money.

Ducktales..........all day

While I don't believe he bought the plane, you don't know this dudes other investments, although musically he sucks, he is actually pretty smart..

This reminds me of the guy that claimed the $300,000 house practically for free and the hatin %+@ neighbors
laugh.gif

He aint stupid.. a %%$%@ wit that much money has a financial adviser.. so that means he got plenty left

guys you don't pay cash up front for a purchase this big

but yeah dont see how he can afford it....and even if he could it sounds like an extraordinarily foolish purchase. doubt this is true....maybe he got a jet but not for $55m
hopefully im wrong and he has millions more than what we thought. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

How to Buy a $25 Million Private Jet

July 28, 2011

What it is like to live the jet-set lifestyle and why spending $25 million can make good business sense. WSJ's Kaveri Niththyananthan reports from the air in a Challenger 300 private jet.

Don't be so quick to judge/hate. It might actually be a good investment.

ol girl is fine as hell
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom