South Carolina State Patrol opens fire on unarmed man after instructing him to present his license

Yall always look at it as whites killing innocent black people how bout all the black people that kill innocent whites that dont go viral or exposed to the media.

Just cause the black aren't cops don't mean ****. It's same thing

Miss me with all that BS bout white people being terrorist. **** outta here with that

**** goes both ways but it's EVERYTIME on this message board yall black folks like to talk down on us whites like we owe you something.

It's every thread I see when this subject gets brought up I try to stay out of them but that one comment bothered me and I had full respect for Ya Especially in the betting thread

no...just no

Until they cut a black anerican head off ima say, NO.

They know we're treated like animals over here and severing one of our heads won't push their agenda [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not the target. If any attack happened over here and my life was lost it would be because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

View media item 1194890
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...pans-kenya-iraq-afghanistan-article-1.1831354

Come on man you think they care about the color of people's skin? My whole point is that it's not a race issue with ISIS which for some reason you feel like it is. Like they're just out to kill white or light skinned people, which is totally false and ignorant.

Last edited:
You was just in the wrong for saying white people are the real terrorist.
I already said dude should do full 20 years. He was in the complete wrong I'm not hear to back him up

It's just that one comment saying we the real terrorist is what pissed me off.

That's not cool and neither is the **** all these white cops are doing and some getting away with it is pathetic.

Ima leave it at that cause I don't give 2 ***** bout any of this besides hopeing dude does a full 20 and don't get away with anything.

I already said dude should do full 20 years. He was in the complete wrong I'm not hear to back him up

That's not cool and neither is the **** all these white cops are doing and some getting away with it is pathetic.

Ima leave it at that cause I don't give 2 ***** bout any of this besides hopeing dude does a full 20 and don't get away with anything.

and you were in the wrong to compare everyday run of the mil violence to Public Service workers hired to protect and serve a community that are instead stereotyping black people and not getting properly punished for it. (idc about a run-on)

like dude said when is the last time a black cop falsely shot someone especially a white person?

Last edited:
Until they cut a black anerican head off ima say, NO.

They know we're treated like animals over here and severing one of our heads won't push their agenda [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not the target. If any attack happened over here and my life was lost it would be because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

View media item 1194890
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...pans-kenya-iraq-afghanistan-article-1.1831354

Come on man you think they care about the color of people's skin? My whole point is that it's not a race issue with ISIS which for some reason you feel like it is. Like they're just out to kill white or light skinned people, which is totally false and ignorant.

Those are Somalian terrorist. I spoke on a specific group of terrorist.

Last edited:

and you were in the wrong to compare everyday run of the mil violence to Public Service workers hired to protect and serve a community that are instead stereotyping black people and not getting properly punished for it. (idc about a run-on)

like dude said when is the last time a black cop falsely shot someone especially a white person?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/black-cop-killed-innocent-white-man-utah-press-silent/

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ this biased news source and the real story is dude provoked the situation if im not mistaken. But let's say he was truly innocent. Congrats on finding your 1 example. I can give you 100+ and if I go back to before the 60s I can give you thousands

White cops been flexing on black/Browns forever

Haha! @ posting that Utah story. Non-white doesn't= black.(the real story says non-white). Like I said in the official thread for that story. A black cop in Utah? I need pics for proof.

Last edited:
You do know the Black Panthers were orginally created to monitor racist cops who were mistreating blacks in Oakland?

What don't you get mI with you and everyone else saying these white cops are getting out of control.

It was just your ******* comment saying we the real terrorist.

What I was trying to get at is you generalize us white folks as if we are all bad everytime in these type of threads.

Look man stop grasping for straws. It's ok to be in denial about your privilege bruh. At least you made an attempt to have a convo but I don't want you to keep making yourself look foolish

Those are Somalian terrorist. I spoke on a specific group of terrorist.

And?

You're missing the point I keep trying to make. They're not out there killing people because of their skin color they're killing them because of ideological/religious/national differences. You can't compare ISIS, Al Qaeda, or the Taliban to white cops shooting dark skinned individuals. You can't take yourself out of that type of situation and just make it a "white people" problem like you inferred.

I didn't compare white cops to middle eastern or african terrorist. I just called racist white cops who stereotype black men as just a terrorist.

being a terrorist is about the state of fear and submission. My skin color is the basis of theirs.

Last edited:
Na man you generalized us as a whole saying we all terrorist.

If you would had just said what you replied in that case I would completely agree.

Original post did leave out "cops" or "ones in power" but I meant them and not whites as a whole.

I know too many good white people to hate a whole race :lol: I just dislike the ones who have an agenda

Original post did leave out "cops" or "ones in power" but I meant them and not whites as a whole.

I know too many good white people to hate a whole race :lol: I just dislike the ones who have an agenda

Understandable man my bad getting off topic

Understandable man my bad getting off topic

No problem. These issues hit close to home so I get angry and sometimes voice my opinion and leave out things that might make me come off like I hate all white people. I don't :lol:

I didn't compare white cops to middle eastern or african terrorist. I just called racist white cops who stereotype black men as just a terrorist.

being a terrorist is about the state of fear and submission. My skin color is the basis of theirs.

No, you actually called all white people terrorists. Which I'm not even going to address because you just addressed it.

But when you say:

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Yall crying aboht Isis cutting ya heads like deer in the middle east. We fear cops taking our lives because they assume we're all violent criminals

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

You're pointing the finger at everyone else, making it their problem when in reality it's OUR problem as a whole which is why I didn't understand the comparison of fears. You are a target too whether you feel like you are or not. Just being an American makes you a target for ISIS. I'm just saying don't trivialize what's goin on over there because it affects you as well because it's not a race issue.

Whereas obviously those who are not dark skinned do indeed have the privilege of generally not worrying about getting shot while reaching for our wallet. Hence why I originally said I don't get the ISIS comparison.

Last edited:
Until this sort of shoot first, ask questions later, mentality is extended towards people of all races we will not see the requisite outrage and outcry to make meaningful changes to what we allow from law enforcement. The civil rights movement wasn't nearly as successful until people of all races recognized that the issues in the South weren't just a Black problem but an American problem. It wasn't until we saw black, brown, white, etc getting beaten and abused by Southern Segregation supporters on TV were meaningful changes made.

Right now we have police officers showing such complete and blatant disregard for the lives of many minorities in this country that the outrage in those communities isn't enough to effect change. We need unity.

Can't force a race to accept another race. We weren't brought over here to be friends with them and once slavery ended, they wasn't going to give us money to go back to Africa. It's blatant that they are dealing with us because they have to. Now u obviously have some that have evolved and see the person, not the color of their skin, but many haven't and they're the ones who are in control.

Back
Top Bottom