South Park (Season 16) Thread Vol. Jewpacabra (4/4 @ 10PM)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

From the Cash 4 Gold ep, the whole you should kill yourself had me dying
laugh.gif
They did a good job of shining a light on some scamming bull****ters

i was geeked when he was on screen talking about how much he could sell the jewelry for he goes
"this is worth 3 million dollars ... i could give this to you for *PSSSHHHHHTTTT* a thousand dollars"

just that noise had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still haven't watched Faith Hilling, but here is a preview for this Wednesday's episode.

http://
Jewpacabra
Get More: SOUTH
PARK
Eric Cartman,Leopold "Butters" Stotch,more...

New York, April 2, 2012 - Cartman searches for an elusive creature in the forests surrounding the town in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Jewpacabra" premiering Wednesday, April 4 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

South Park's big Easter egg hunt is in jeopardy when there are rumors of a dangerous beast lurking in the woods nearby. Cartman tries to warn everyone that their lives are at risk if they participate in the egg hunt. No one believes him until he produces video evidence of the mysterious being.

This season has been starting off pretty badly. The Faith Hill-ing/meme episode was god awful.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by hymen man

this season has been terrible so far.
You sir are bugging
He's not to far off. The concept ideas are creative but last night was way too repetitive. Did Faith Hill really pop her shirt like that 
laugh.gif
?  Btw, last night was a rare occasion of Kyle and Cartman getting along.
I agree. Conceptually, they've been on point (with the messages), but the execution has been a bit of a letdown. I know exactly what they're trying to convey.

Anyway, the episode topic I wish they'd do is one about the Kony hype.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

You sir are bugging
He's not to far off. The concept ideas are creative but last night was way too repetitive. Did Faith Hill really pop her shirt like that 
laugh.gif
?  Btw, last night was a rare occasion of Kyle and Cartman getting along.
I agree. Conceptually, they've been on point (with the messages), but the execution has been a bit of a letdown. I know exactly what they're trying to convey.

Anyway, the episode topic I wish they'd do is one about the Kony hype.

i was sure the kony hype was going to be there second episode
i know that episode would be golden

So, we're just gonna act like tonight wasn't one of the best episodes in years? Hell, I'll even say instant classic.

They went in HARD.

Kony and Bully got destroyed tonight. This episode was top notch when it came to dissing them.
CCPUI.jpg

3toCe.jpg

e1Lqn.gif

Ficz6.jpg

"If you really think every kid in America should see this movie, why don't you put it on the internet for free?"

When she stabbed Butters with the fork
laugh.gif

The best new episode I can remember.
And they said South Park fell off...

great episode last night. cartman and the vajayjay 
laugh.gif
, and when he said "still balls" in the beginning had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif

easily one of the best episodes in a while.

a female friend laughed at me last week for still watching southpark. I should have powerbombed her

Yeah the live action stuff completely threw the episode off. It was hilarious until then.

Wow...one of the best episodes in years and the straight garbage.
On some Spielberg level sticking the landing.
30t6p3b.gif

The Ziplining episode was so random...what tv show were they making fun of?

The episode last week had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
"jackin it jackin it jackity jack!! smackity smakity smackity smack!"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom