South Park / Season 20 thread Vol. season finale 12/7

Can't wait for the epic Cartman turn. I think he's going to take Heidi furniture shopping, get nothing in return, then go troll everyone and accidentally save the world in the process.

Last edited:
Is there an ep titled "Grab Them By The *****" yet?

It'd go right with Harrison's **** them in the ***, **** em to death.

Was waiting for that in his Dice stand up :lol: Thought it was coming right after finger in the ***.

Was waiting for that in his Dice stand up :lol: Thought it was coming right after finger in the ***.

The time for that has passed.

The time for that has passed.
Eh, it can still work and be funny.

The time for Andrew Dice Clay long passed and I ain't know about this Amy Schumer nonsense until 2 days ago.

The end of this last ep was basically saying it's now okay to recognize/acknowledge The Force Awakens wasn't as good as ppl hyped it up to be and JJ Abrams is just a rehash master :lol:

Grab them by the ***** still got a shelf life.

Last edited:
I still love South Park, but I want more wierd **** like medicinal fried chicken, butters bottom *****, and other bizarre adventures and other weird ****.

Last edited:
I wonder if Cartman's relationship with Heidi is legit -- maybe Cartman is planning something? Or Heidi is planning revenge of some kind? Can't wait to see how this unfolds in the end :lol:

And I wonder what will happen to Gerald. Like, if Kyle tries to stop his dad if/when he finds out? Or maybe Randy (since he's being a counselor kinda) so it'll be even funnier?

Last edited:
They're going to find out that Gerald is Skanthunt, Eric is going to go on an Anti Jewish rant in front of Heidi, then she will mention that she is jewish.

From there IDK what Cartman, does but he will handle it poorly.

I was sure that the member berries would start talking about "membering GoodFellas" during the trunk scene. 
laugh.gif

Member the goonies was the funniest ever.

member the goonies?? yea i member

member chunk? ahhh

one thing i can't figure out is why they keep flipping between Hillary Clinton and Sandwich / Douche and Mr Garrison

:nerd:

what do you mean by flipping? Sandwich is Hillary Clinton. They don't have a real Trump but Garrison is supposed to represent Douche/Trump. But they've of course thrown in aspects of Garrison and his backstory and added some complexity to accommodate the storyline of this season.

As far as making a political commentary, I think Matt and Trey are doing what they've been doing since the start, which is to ridicule each person and party as much as possible.

what do you mean by flipping? Sandwich is Hillary Clinton. They don't have a real Trump but Garrison is supposed to represent Douche/Trump. But they've of course thrown in aspects of Garrison and his backstory and added some complexity to accommodate the storyline of this season.

As far as making a political commentary, I think Matt and Trey are doing what they've been doing since the start, which is to ridicule each person and party as much as possible.

i mean that it seemed weird they kept calling her both hrc and sandwich. Reminded me of that 80's movie 'They Live' for some reason. :nerd:

Last edited:
^ true. I noticed that they've gone back and forth too with "Sandwich" being the preferred title in the past couple episodes.

Is "They Live" worth watching?

^ true. I noticed that they've gone back and forth too with "Sandwich" being the preferred title in the past couple episodes.

Is "They Live" worth watching?

Yes yes yes.

Remember when Timmy and Jimmy were street fighting? It's a They Live reference :lol:

Back
Top Bottom