Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Out of all the Air Jordan models the 11s are not released with that many colorways.

Original Colorways:

1. Concord

2. Black and Red

3. Columbia

Semi Original Colorway:

Black and Concord/Space Jam

Retro Plus Colorways:

Anniversary

Gamma Blue

72-10 
No such thing as Semi Original either you're original or you're not

Not really a reason for them to stop releasing 11's. They typically release one mid a year after all, so it's not like they're drowning us in releases.

Sadly, I don't see space Jams releasing this year and I don't think it's a coincidence there has been so many rumours bout the all red melo pe, cause that's what I think we're getting. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we get lows next year. I don't see jb dropping these til they absolutely have too, so everyone who has ds pairs from 7 years ago, for some reason, are safe (where your shoes!) Ive completely destroyed 2 pairs in that time. I wish jb would just put everything on id already! That'll be the day .
Oh yeah... when they do come back, I want concord, 45 and that high pl cut!

Last edited:
Now people suggesting they put the 11s in the vault :rofl:

No one is forcing you to buy every drop.....

Then again you might have a hidden agenda [emoji]129300[/emoji] Asking JB to vault them so your pair becomes more valuable :lol:

Last edited:
Why? Out of all the Air Jordan models the 11s are not released with that many colorways.

Original Colorways:

1. Concord

2. Black and Red

3. Columbia

Semi Original Colorway:

Black and Concord/Space Jam

Retro Plus Colorways:

Anniversary

Gamma Blue

72-10 

Just to give us a chance to miss the shoe. I miss the early 2000's when jordan brand focused on a model for the whole year and released OG colors and some retro plus colorways. But that's just me

Just to give us a chance to miss the shoe. I miss the early 2000's when jordan brand focused on a model for the whole year and released OG colors and some retro plus colorways. But that's just me
They've been doing that for the past 5 years lol.

The 23 year anniversary thing only stopped this year with the 8s. Kinda annoyed with it....I was waiting for the 9-14 run. I was gonna go bankrupt and be happy about it.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

The 23 year anniversary thing only stopped this year with the 8s. Kinda annoyed with it....I was waiting for the 9-14 run. I was gonna go bankrupt and be happy about it.
laugh.gif

I wonder if the end is really near for JB. I mean they're releasing most of of the 12s now (except for the Taxi, Obsidian, and Playoff colorways, White and Red not so sure). They have the 13s left and the 11s but that about it. Sure they can take the 3s out of the vault but what else would keep the retro portion of JB thriving.

The 23 year anniversary thing only stopped this year with the 8s. Kinda annoyed with it....I was waiting for the 9-14 run. I was gonna go bankrupt and be happy about it. :lol:  

I wonder if the end is really near for JB. I mean they're releasing most of of the 12s now (except for the Taxi, Obsidian, and Playoff colorways, White and Red not so sure). They have the 13s left and the 11s but that about it. Sure they can take the 3s out of the vault but what else would keep the retro portion of JB thriving.

"I wonder if the end is really near for JB" :rofl:

This new generation is clueless :smh:

My first time posting in the JB forum in probably over a year or two.

These eluded me last time.. not again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom