Space Jam Check

Are these Legit

This pic of the soles is from the bottom of the concord, do it look right?

Are these Legit

This pic of the soles is from the bottom of the concord, do it look right?

The first three pictures are legit. The last picture is fake, which leads me to believe that the seller is putting up pictures that aren't his.

The first three pictures are legit. The last picture is fake, which leads me to believe that the seller is putting up pictures that aren't his.

Yep.

First three are legit, the last one is fake because carbon fiber is grey, it should be black on space jams. Stay away, not to mention that is the box for the 00's and the first three are the 09's
**Edit**

If the new pic is of the same ones then they are legit

-Carbon fiber is right color/real

-Jumpman jordan lines up with third eyelet

-Shape is correct

-Patent leather is correct

Make sure those are all the sellers pics, I would get them tagged before the purchase

Yep.

First three are legit, the last one is fake because carbon fiber is grey, it should be black on space jams. Stay away, not to mention that is the box for the 00's and the first three are the 09's
**Edit**

If the new pic is of the same ones then they are legit

-Carbon fiber is right color/real

-Jumpman jordan lines up with third eyelet

-Shape is correct

-Patent leather is correct

Make sure those are all the sellers pics, I would get them tagged before the purchase

First 3 pics good 4th pic bad 5th pic good. Get tagged photos of the Bottom of the Shoe if it black on black you are good to go. If it is silver and black better let them go they will mess up your feet.

First 3 pics good 4th pic bad 5th pic good. Get tagged photos of the Bottom of the Shoe if it black on black you are good to go. If it is silver and black better let them go they will mess up your feet.

Back
Top Bottom