Space Jam Legit Check

I'm not convinced these are fakes.. can you snap a few more pics outside in better lighting..especially the 23s

The seller wont take anymore pics I already asked for the bottoms and tag which he complained about claiming there authentic

The seller wont take anymore pics I already asked for the bottoms and tag which he complained about claiming there authentic
Honestly if hes that much of a D**K.. tell him to sit on them..There are 10000 legit pairs out there for sale at a fair price WITH good photos.

...Is it really that hard of a task to take a couple more GOOD pix? Jesus these kids are sooooooooo lazy these days. Get off your mommas couch and snap a F'in pic!!! IF you want to sell your shoes..A resellers word means NOTHING these days.. I would move on bro just outta principal...

Last edited:
Your right man but for 180 as of right now there to good to pass up on lol.
$180?? Theres your proof right there fam.. DO NOT buy them. No legit SJs for $180 bucks. Your just asking for it.

I was on the fence but now I know.

*** after looking at his bad pix again im def leanin GM. 23s look off, rounded midsoles at heels jump out at me from these images.

Last edited:
Noo lol there at 180 right now its a auction on eBay BIN is 325. There's still 2days left.

Get pics of the box. I'm leaning towards legit on these. They look just like my super beat pair of '09 SJ's..

No Box + Won't send more pictures + $180 + bad quality pictues = fake. if he's trying to sell real shoes he'd have no problem taking more pictures, it makes someone more likely to buy the shoes. Also, no one in the right mind would throw away a box to SJs. I wouldn't ever buy shoes w/o a box IMO

Yea I'm just gonna forget about them. There not for she for 180 there that's the starting bid on eBay its gonna go up.

These are authentic.
mean.gif

Honestly, I might be wrong. If @TIMMYBRIXXX  & @from88til  think they possibly might be legit, than there's still hope, we just need more pictures. What lead me to my conclusion, was the stretched 23, the shiny/smooth upper. Also the fact the seller refuses to send any more pictures.

Back
Top Bottom