Space Jam package....?

I don't ever believe them one bit..... They don't know $*% bout nothing I wish jb could confirm stuff Instead of having PPl making up stuff

Why wouldn't you think they would put out a pack with two of the same shoe?? We already had BMP 1s and the next three packs are Raging Bull Vs, DMP 1s andDMP VIIs.. thats the new wave with JB.. The XIs aren't confirmed for holiday 09.. those are XIIs

eh i dont know about this one... it would be a great package but i think it would be a smarter decision for JB to release them seperately
the "package" idea was great at first but now it's just annoying

Most Footlocker ppl doesn't know *@#$ period. They are more clueless than a crackhead on the street.

OMG. The hypes gonna be nuts. Good thing i have both.
glasses.gif

The mere fact that people actually want this package, means JB won't do it.

They lack leadership, focus, and overall common sense.

Make this package a GR and watch the profits flow in! But noooooooo

I dont know what to beleive anymore.....I usually have to wait a few weeks before release date to get my "call".
ohwell.gif
If this is TRUE then, kool if not.......Oh well

if these two kicks have the same quality of the bred 11's recently releasae i will be really dissappointed. the uppers on those were terrible. i was veryupset with that.

^^ I think he meant: A girl drives a concord colored car shaped like a package, definitely a Mini Cooper.

i dont care how they come packaged as long as i get a box wit some spacejams in it. Quality issues....??? not me.....beggers cant be choosers

don't mean to be a hater and generalize all FL employees, but dudes that work at shoe stores are typically clueless about shoes in general - especiallywhen we're used to the knowledge of our fellow NT'ers.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

i realy doubt people would go that crazy over 2 pairs of the same shoe in 2 diffrent colors for 350. thats a HEFTY *** price tag. Lets not forget the only ppl that want packs like this are people on niketalk. not your average joe.
i cant disagree with u more.......
most ppl on niketalk hate packages and their quality
the average joes are the ones that copp every crap that jb releases
and these are going to be super ultra hyped........
i bet chu the real true jordans head arent going to get their pairs
bcuz da newbies hype beast are going to beat them to it
lets just wait and seeeeeee

... i had a crazy drean,,,they told me there was going to be a space jam package....and you was there...and he was too......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

More hype from a foot locker employee that has no idea what's what.
smh.gif

yep..most likely..i keep hearing about all these retro releases and havent seen anything yet but some lame retro I's

Back
Top Bottom