Space Jam package....?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Ducktales.bmp.jpg

I doubt theres goona be the package. Lots of time they've told me about new release dates but there were for the wrong shoes.I don't ever listen to daworkers at footlocker anymore.

Never trust footlocker. I went in there the other day and asked about the Toro Bravos and they had no idea what I was talking about. I was like YO YOU HAVE THET-SHIRT PROMOTING THE PACK RIGHT OVER THERE!!(they had a huge display with the toro bravo t shirt) AND THEY WERE LIKE "UHHHHH NOTHING IS RELEASING UNTILTHE 30TH WHEN WE GET THE 12's"

That would be a nice pack but super limted and it would be a good all day campout for em package would be worth 900 easy after release if true this would bemore hyped than 11/12s pack crazy if tru though

I hate packs now too, they always get people to get 2 pairs or nothin now. Its gettin old fast. Even tho i would like a pair of concords so i might not mindthat. But i think this dude dont know what he's talkin about. I ve heard a bunch of managers talkin out they a** over the years not knowin anything. Andlike somebody said what happened to when niketalk was the # 1 spot with exclusive info. They knew what was comin out 7 1/2 years before it came with pics, lol.Nah but it seemed like info was confirmed earlier and more accurate a few years ago.

If the concords and space jams dropped in a pack, stores would have to call the national guard cause it will be absolutely crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

a finishline manager told me the same thing but i mean after all the complaints on here about dumb managers ill just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom