Space Jam Pics Finally(Sneakernews.com)

Ral Pics Finally straight from sneakernews

There have been rumblings of this moment for a while and now it's finally official. The highly coveted "Space Jam" edition of the Air JordanXI will be making its long-awaited return as a Retro release this November. Originally rumored to be a December release, now it appears that the shoe will behitting Asia and quite possibly the U.S. even sooner. News has just come forward of a November 27th Black Friday release in Men's, Gradeschool, Pre-School,Toddler and Crib sizes. It will be a limited Quickstrike release, so prepared to put a little leg work into getting a pair. Stay tuned for the latest on thiseagerly anticipated release as more details are confirmed. Via FlightClub.Tistory/NK.

Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Limited Quickstrike Release)
Release Date: 11/27/2009
Color: Black/Varsity Royal-White
Style: 378037-041
air-jordan-xi-space-jam-3.jpg
air-jordan-xi-space-jam-1.jpg
air-jordan-xi-space-jam-2.jpg

These don't look like new pics..I thought the jumpman on the left was going to be flipped.

Originally Posted by BallinB

These don't look like new pics..I thought the jumpman on the left was going to be flipped.

all the pics are of the right shoe, which is pretty odd in and of itself

these pictures came off sneakernews. your right they kind of look like thee retros but how many times have we seen sneakernews post something not true??? saywhat you want, all i did is post the pictures for people to enjoy. sneakerfiles also has the same pictures. if they are not new pis then im sorry. just try tohelp considering all the fake pictures people have been posting swearing that they've seen them.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

Originally Posted by BallinB

all the pics are of the right shoe, which is pretty odd in and of itself

True, my fault. Either way this doesnt look legit, soles are not icey enough

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

you sure these are pics of the 2009 retros?

yeah, i agree.....those can't be......they look way too good......the shapes too perfect. jordan brand will never again put out something like that.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

yeah, i agree.....those can't be......they look way too good......the shapes too perfect. jordan brand will never again put out something like that.....
nerd.gif
Soles are like DMP.

Some sites usually post pictures of past releases just to get the picture of the shoe releasing..... Sneakerfiles always does this....

Does that make since? lol....

Another occasion where people see a site that looks like it has inside info and then posts pics of past releases. Sneakernews does this all the time. Posts oldreleases on topics about the new releases. DOne it with Space Jams, even took neverwearthem's pic of his SJ's, did it on Hall of Fame III's thataren't even coming out and had '03's on there

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

nerd.gif
Soles are like DMP.
IF thats true..COPPED on site.

LOCK THIS BS UP I HATE WHEN NEWBS RUN FROM A SITE AND COPY AND PASTE IT ON TO HERE TRYNA B A HERO CHILL CHILL

^^ haha... yezzir... man these kids dont even desereve the jams with this BS.... those pics are right off flight club and if you didnt know that and stillthought these were '09 retroes uz a fool!!! jb neva gonna release quality like this.. expect the cdp cut or worse kiddos.....

i need a pair of these so bad...but college gas %%%+ like that...i dont know if i can 1. wait/camp 2. pay 175 for a pair of shoes..especially with the qualitylately

Back
Top Bottom