SPACE JAM XI BOX LOOKS NICE

This is like the 2nd or 3rd thread on the box
Still dope as hell, really gonna have to camp for these. Might have to skip school to extra head start.

i might just buy the spacejams just so that i could have the box lol...plus i dont an original box for my original SJs so i just might use this box for thoselol...quality looks the same as the CDP XIs so im not too excited about these anymore.

that box is tight as hell...
but for 50 extra...H E L L No....
theres no way ull catch me paying 50 bucks for a BOX

let the dreaded camping begin
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

THE BOX .... there goes your $175 price tag right there.
werd, idk i'm now officially sold on these now. lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can tell these will be a long morning... nice long line at Niketown. lol

Or you could just do a pre-order and sleep like a baby.
wink.gif

damn nice box.
pimp.gif
but the shoe are going to be like the cdp bred. But I still copping a pair.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

i might just buy the spacejams just so that i could have the box lol...plus i dont an original box for my original SJs so i just might use this box for those lol...quality looks the same as the CDP XIs so im not too excited about these anymore.
The box is dope. Best JB packaging I've seen ina long time.

that box is freaking hot..........dam i hope i can copp

brand jordan has done there job... remember fellas in the end, Nike is just a marketing company, they market there kicks...

and i was just going to sell my spacejams too..

Wasnt going to buy them due to the *@$#%% quality since 2004, which is the reason why i havent bought a pair of jays since 2004.

But this box...

That was the tipping point right there. Copped x2.

this makes me think maybe they will be some sort of special edition or something

175 is ridic for anything regular, but only time will tell what happens

holy crap u guys cant help but complain can you? nike gives a nice box and u cry about the price again. get over it already, its not gonna change. and PLENTYpeople will be getting these shoes for more than retail

That makes me think that the jb box will make another change next year. Seems like they like using slide out boxes like they do with the packages. Well the sjbox is dope..like it was already stated..seems like they put more effort into the box than the damn shoe.

Brand J. could throw me these off in a grocery bag, And I wouldnt care ,so long as the sneaks are on point, and that price would get lowered .....

Either way Im plotting on these for sure.........

Back
Top Bottom