Space Jams check? UA or Legit?

View media item 2281886View media item 2281887View media item 2281888View media item 2281889View media item 2281890View media item 2281891View media item 2281892View media item 2281893View media item 2281894
Hopefully I did this correctly but aye fellas I just joined this forum sorry if I didnt take the pictures correctly but ive been watching abunch of videos trying to figure out if my pair I just received are UA. Thank you much and if I need to post more pictures I will upon request.
Thanks

Do either of the insides have A stamp below the insole? Pics of box? My eyes could be off but the bottoms seem super clear and blue on bottom seems a different shade. It is late af* and my eyes maybe strained out

Actually it really does in this pick but i just looked at em to double check and no its pretty pointy

Yeah its crazy. Yet once you remove it, it becomes very shiny how its suppose to be. I watched countless videos and half said the shoes that came with that clear removable wrap were UA's but the other videos claimed it was legit. Its like going back and forth. So thats why I joined this site to hopefully get the truth

True about the QC sticker but only some retailers put em on boxes. I shouldve included this in the begining but these shoes are actually from Europe. I was statiomed in Germany and got most my kicks from kickz retailer we have here. Very easy to get the shoes you want. But this is the first pair I bought off my boy that says he got the plug out there and he get em for a lower price. Thats why I got these so I can flip em but i dont wanna play no one if these UA's

Last edited:
Sorry but for me it's a fake. The icy soles are suppose to be abit of a darker blue tint. The sleeve matches a description on as a UA sleeve, I don't have a picture of the UA delve but I'll provide a pictures of mines that was purchased from footlocker and circle the differences. There is no blue stamp on either shoe and also the stitching under the insoles is very sloppy. Although it may be a factory defect but I doubt it because for this release most of them have the small stitching and it's evenly spaced neaty all around the shoe while your starts to become sloppy when it reaches to the back of the shoe. Both insoles should have the imprint FT AJ8 but only one of yours have it.

Here's some pictures.

So far every authentic pair have the grey shading where I circled
View media item 2285135
Both insoles have the same imprint
View media item 2285136

View media item 2285141
The darker tint of blue on the outsole.
View media item 2285138
(Update: I just checked the stars on your box and yours have 4 clear points on every star when it's suppose to have a fade effect as if it was real light shining)

Here's pictures to compare

Bottom of the box:
View media item 2285139
Lid of the box:
View media item 2285140

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom