Space Traveling with Christopher Jones (ALBUM)

e7l4k5.jpg

Starring, Directed, & Produced by Christopher Jones aka C-Ave

This album is brought to you from the mind of Christopher Jones a space traveler from the future that records his conquests in this autobiographical album set in galaxies beyond present comprehension.

Synopsis: When Christopher Jones finds he has grown tired of the people of his world he decides to flea to space to find peace amongst the stars.

29fbbti.jpg

To listen on Datpiff:

To Download the Full Album (Including the Lyrics and Album Artwork)
http://www.mediafire.com/?91e5lhs6z21kw9c

e7l4k5.jpg

Starring, Directed, & Produced by Christopher Jones aka C-Ave

This album is brought to you from the mind of Christopher Jones a space traveler from the future that records his conquests in this autobiographical album set in galaxies beyond present comprehension.

Synopsis: When Christopher Jones finds he has grown tired of the people of his world he decides to flea to space to find peace amongst the stars.

29fbbti.jpg

To listen on Datpiff:

To Download the Full Album (Including the Lyrics and Album Artwork)
http://www.mediafire.com/?91e5lhs6z21kw9c

What took 8 months in that video? Did you have to roto instead of green screen? Color correction, i get it. Technical aspects were solid, some rough blend modes that made the images look excessively fuzzy/blurry.

Question, what was the purpose, or motivation, behind writing this song? Seems off.

What took 8 months in that video? Did you have to roto instead of green screen? Color correction, i get it. Technical aspects were solid, some rough blend modes that made the images look excessively fuzzy/blurry.

Question, what was the purpose, or motivation, behind writing this song? Seems off.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

Well I say 8 months only cuz i shot the video at the end of last year. It was to learn how to use the chroma-key cuz i never done it before. i edited it a bit and dropped it cuz i didnt like it, i had a different concept on what the video should look like. But then thought i'd be better to release it then not to, so i finished up the 3rd verse a week ago. Don't know why i said 8 months really, just kinda means something to me cuz its the longest i've worked on a project.
well, the whole album is themed as a story of a dude that leave to space to escape everyone, when i made the song is was basically to give the audience more insight of the character. When i wrote it i was really in my own world and felt like contradicting whatever everyone knows as "fact". If i had to explain the overall theme of this song its "Punk" that rebellious nature to question everything.

not the best song on the album, but its the one that stands apart from the story enuff to to understand what the full album is about without touching on the story.

I don't wanna make it sound like i think im a genius, im just a film major that makes music, so i made this "Story Album", similar to cudi's or masta ace's except every song transitions into a different emotion. It starts very emo then moves to a more social and friendly place.

Im sorry to write so much, but the process of making this album actually changed me, cause i was the person at the beginning of the story and grew to the person at the end of it.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

Well I say 8 months only cuz i shot the video at the end of last year. It was to learn how to use the chroma-key cuz i never done it before. i edited it a bit and dropped it cuz i didnt like it, i had a different concept on what the video should look like. But then thought i'd be better to release it then not to, so i finished up the 3rd verse a week ago. Don't know why i said 8 months really, just kinda means something to me cuz its the longest i've worked on a project.
well, the whole album is themed as a story of a dude that leave to space to escape everyone, when i made the song is was basically to give the audience more insight of the character. When i wrote it i was really in my own world and felt like contradicting whatever everyone knows as "fact". If i had to explain the overall theme of this song its "Punk" that rebellious nature to question everything.

not the best song on the album, but its the one that stands apart from the story enuff to to understand what the full album is about without touching on the story.

I don't wanna make it sound like i think im a genius, im just a film major that makes music, so i made this "Story Album", similar to cudi's or masta ace's except every song transitions into a different emotion. It starts very emo then moves to a more social and friendly place.

Im sorry to write so much, but the process of making this album actually changed me, cause i was the person at the beginning of the story and grew to the person at the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom