Spaceship is not Kanye's best song. This is...

Originally Posted by jomitm

appreciated. song is so real bruh .

tired.gif
co-sign....

very appreciated...

I've always loved Apologize, but for me to pick out just one Kanye track and call it my favorite is damn near impossible...Last Call is up there...if I hadto pick just one, I'd probably say "Get Em High"...I love seeing this performed live...I guess it's a good thing I've seen Kanye 7 times,Talib once, and Common twice

This is crazy. I REALLY can't even come up with ONE song.

ALOT of this N__ catalog are on par with what can be considered his best work.

Good for him.

smh at myself that i didnt notice dude actually spitting through the "wire" until a couple years later ...

Told her when I get a deal I get her a wedding ring
But when I got my deal I was back in the ring
Fightin my urges, strip club splurges
Never had $$ so I felt like a virgin
And I'm tryin to break the bank's cherry
Tryin to see if I can afford canaries, with a Ferrari,
And a dinner date with Halle Berry

Favorite Kanye lines probably.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly "through the wire" is my favorite track, i remember seeing the video in 2003 and was a fan of kanye ever since (didnt have access to mixtapes and stuff so that video was my introduction, was feeling the video/song so much that i copped his album on the release date and wasnt disappointed
pimp.gif
)

same for me

Im going Through The Wire and Family Busness honestly too close to call between the two.
pimp.gif

Also Slow Jamz is my JOINT but i wouldnt really consider it in this thread cause its not really only his song. His verse in it though is one of my all timefavs to listen to and that beat he made from that sample was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Until I found out he bit common I would say the OG Home. In all reality both lyrically and production wise Can't tell me Nothing.

Wait, what?

Back
Top Bottom