Spaceship is not Kanye's best song. This is...

You mean you dont like "Robocop"? SMH lol.

Love Lockdown (Fishstick ::tongue:ause:: Remix) > Spaceship

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly "through the wire" is my favorite track, i remember seeing the video in 2003 and was a fan of kanye ever since (didnt have access to mixtapes and stuff so that video was my introduction, was feeling the video/song so much that i copped his album on the release date and wasnt disappointed
pimp.gif
)

same thing
pimp.gif

im good intro
eek.gif
eek.gif

for me its a tie between I wonder, Last Call, We Major, Late, and two words
ordered:
1A late
1b last call
1c we major
1d I wonder
1e two words

I'm really surprised Never Let Me Down isn't on here more...

This is probably my one pick(I'm biased, I've had this on repeat ALL DAY, this 1 song, no exaggeration)

anyway it's between:
-Never Let Me Down
-Diamonds(remix > OG but I feel the need to mention both)
-We Major
-Touch The Sky
-Jesus Walks
-Heard Em' Say
-Addiction
-All Falls Down

ok you know what, why the hell do I even try, I'm gonna end up naming every damn song pretty soon.
Pound for Pound Kanye > ______

Seriously.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly "through the wire" is my favorite track, i remember seeing the video in 2003 and was a fan of kanye ever since (didnt have access to mixtapes and stuff so that video was my introduction, was feeling the video/song so much that i copped his album on the release date and wasnt disappointed
pimp.gif
)
Thats what put me on and I never turned back...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Through The Wire is this dude's best track.
I was JUST thinking this as I listened to him destroy Mayback Music 2 and T-pain yells out "....realist !#%+ I ever wrote..." and I gotto thinking---what's the realist !#%+ he ever wrote? I said to myself Through the Wire, or SOMETHING offa College Dropout.....he was so hungry MY stomachstarted growlin
smh.gif

and he actually spit it through the wire ya'll
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

That's the first time I've seen someone say We Major is his best track.

IMO it's All Falls Down.

That's one of his worst songs IMO
Wait...are you guys serious?
laugh.gif
'We Major' is like one of the best songs I've ever heard. You guys are *+@*%$* insane.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Through The Wire is this dude's best track.

word. there isnt one kanye track that sends those chills through you like through the wire.
the sample, the kick, the snare, the hat... everything about that beat it classic material
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom