Spike Lee Foams

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Chris316

Won't spend a cent on those.
30t6p3b.gif

What you did...I see...

As do I...

I like them for the randomness of the orange.  I think they would look better if that royal was Thunder blue instead.

these are dead %$* ugly lol.... but if given the opportunity i'd prob cop... as im sure most of you would lol

can't say I'm a fan.. but their foams and people will buy them no matter what garbage nike throws at us. i know these are "exclusives" but it's the gift and the curse with all these foams droppin now smh man

Worst foam I have seen so far.... A solid royal sole would have helped a little IMO ... Just a little though

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lmao, Nike is gonna be like "oh ya'll ain't feeling these?.. We'll see.. *quickstrike release*".. (then waits to hear complaints about not enough pairs made)
realest thing ive read in this post.

This is madness. I've seen more foams colorways and releases these past few years than ever! I can still remember my friends in school saying they'd never sell in 97' because the $200 price tag. BOY WERE THEY WRONG! "Who does Penny think he is selling his kicks higher than Mike??" HAHAHAHA

I see people talk more about foam releases than jordan releases.
Originally Posted by LexxSteel

This is madness. I've seen more foams colorways and releases these past few years than ever! I can still remember my friends in school saying they'd never sell in 97' because the $200 price tag. BOY WERE THEY WRONG! "Who does Penny think he is selling his kicks higher than Mike??" HAHAHAHA

Def like these. The colors work well on this shoe. Wish I could get some exclusive ##% like this.

I really think we will see a quickstrike on these next year. Heard from a good source that Nike corporate is kicking it around.

yea these are cool lookin and would sell out ..... BUT THEY ARE HEDIOUS AND UGLY LOLOLOLOL ... I would not cop

Originally Posted by LexxSteel

hahaha  Fa real Lebron and Penny shoes should cost more than Jordans ... smh

Originally Posted by hova1982

IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

Lmao, Nike is gonna be like "oh ya'll ain't feeling these?.. We'll see.. *quickstrike release*".. (then waits to hear complaints about not enough pairs made)
realest thing ive read in this post.

These wuld sell crazy fast, and the cw is pretty dope but yea like everyone said, the first thing you notice is the wierd glossy finish on the foam. Looks wierd, should used a darker orange

My thought exactly. But these should be only worn by Spike.

Think they won't....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nykid2387

My thought exactly. But these should be only worn by Spike.
+1, plus he one of those dudes that can pull off ridiculousness

I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I saw these the other day

Still no info on if these will come out?

Back
Top Bottom