SPIKE LEE TEASES A JORDAN BROOKLYN QUICKSTRIKE RELEASE ON FRIDAY

ok whos going? I really need these but im wondering, will there be a line overnight or what? im not sure how to gauge this. Im a HUGE spike fan and I really want to meet him if hes signing

Last edited:
Man you Hornets fans are delusional, at least us Wiz fans have come to accept and embrace our history of mediocrity.
hornets have made him a billionaire the wizards didnt....I'm not about 2 break down another man's pockets but look into what he bought bobcats for and what his newly transformed team is valued at....

Hold up don't the Just dons drop tomorrow also... thought everybody would line up for those

These should be $160 no different than any other retro 1's that have released, put Spike Lee's ugly mug on them and up the price too $300, extremely limited = instant sellout

the way the quality looks.... 140$. 

With that face that looks like a sticker from the dollar store.... **** 120$.
laugh.gif

Doesnt even have the Nike Air tongue tag!! Get that 1/3 **** out of here! They could have put that 1/3 logo anywhere like the insole. Horrible execution

Solid colorway...

If these were a GR, minus that Spike Logo, and of course add the NA Tag, I'd double up...

Just about any colorway with the Black - Red / Royal color blocking is an instant cop in this dojo...I'd look at getting these but those resellers prices have me running for the hills...Stuff is ridiculous...

There should be no more first come first served in NYC

300 is alot for a 1 tho

Hope there is a wider, fairer release later on, I like them, face plastered on the side or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom