Spin OFF thread VOL. swizz beats is a garbage producer...huh?

I don't think anyone is doubting the run swizz had from 98-01. After 01 dude has been wild inconsistent.

The last swizz beat I was like "if I were a rapper, I'd spit to" was Big Business. Everything has been mehhhh to me

Money in the bank
It's me snitches
Who's real
I can transform ya
On to the next one
Swing ya rag
Bring em out

And that's only what I can come up with off top. Swizz post
RR sucks extremely and is very overrated.

Of course if you're comparing his recent stuff to his Ruff Ryders years it ain't even gonna be close quality/hardness wise but Swizz can still make a radio/club hit wheteher you wanna admit or not. Look at every song he did for Beyonce, Fancy for Drake, Bring em out, On to the next one etc those songs are undeniable, we (Niketalk) may not bump em like that but the mainstream sure as hell did

He does sprinkle some dope beats in every once in a while with stuff like Welcome to the Jungle and Murder to Excellence but I haven't heard anything from him since then, he's been quiet lately

Always been a Swizz fan, he got a lot of hard beats out there.

Ruff Ryders Anthem
Money, Cash, %@$+
Coming of Age (Da Sequel)
Half of the Flesh of My Flesh album, majority of Eve's album and the Ryde or Die Vol 1
WW3
Twisted Heat
I'm a Hustla

Top Down was dope. GTAIV.
pimp.gif

swizz has been horrible for years now.

cant stand that damn "HEY HEY HEY" he constantly uses.

his sound lately just has a real commercial bounce i just cant eff with...

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

No problem with his beats, I just wish he wouldn't jump in on those tracks as he has been recently. Welcome to the Jungle he gets annoying quick....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Peep Game

One_Man_Band_Man.JPG

B) Most of the crap on this that wasn't "Top Down"
laugh.gif
yea..still dont get where da hate's comin from...swizz didn't even produce da majority of his own album.
True, but if you listen to that album from top to bottom, seemed like his influence was there with how weak the majority of it was. Like somebody
said though, a lot of his mainstream/radio stuff is weak/awful, but that's probably a given since it's the radio. Then you have those two booty garbage

beats from WTT through people have been beating off like it's the greatest thing in the history of music. Maybe it's the content though, cause it's definitely

not the beats that should be getting that shine.

Never knew it was him who produced "Coming of Age" from 'Hard Knock Life Vol 2' though, thats one of my favorite tracks, plus Eve's debut and WWIII

are some great stuff, so I guess Swizz does have some standout stuff until I mentioned in the other thread.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Originally Posted by Peep Game

One_Man_Band_Man.JPG

B) Most of the crap on this that wasn't "Top Down"
laugh.gif

He had some hot early stuff with RR of course, but a lot

of his beats literally sound like bells and whistles.
^THIS
Fam only did 4 beats on that and "Top Down" was one of them. I dont understand it either and none this hate came until dude started rapping and getting his Diddy on
Astute observation. That really is when this unwarranted hate began. Dudes hate Swizz for beats he ain't even produce. It's comical lol.
The problem is that he makes large classic MAINSTREAM HIT RECORDS so of course NT says its wack 

Hmmm...
Originally Posted by CJ863

Money in the bank
It's me snitches
Who's real
I can transform ya
On to the next one 
Swing ya rag
Bring em out

And that's only what I can come up with off top. Swizz post
RR sucks extremely and is very overrated.

his sound lately just has a real commercial bounce i just cant eff with...

Oh ok, I see it now. It's about being commercial. Ya'll dudes corny man 
laugh.gif

Has nothing to do with commercial or not. I still like fancy to this day and it was the definition of commercial.
My point is overall swizz is a basic producer and I'm not a fan of his sound at all.

So because he makes a hit single it's ok for the song/beat to be wack? Dude hasn't made anything that noteworthy in a minute and I used to be a huge fan.

Originally Posted by zube42

So because he makes a hit single it's ok for the song/beat to be wack? Dude hasn't made anything that noteworthy in a minute and I used to be a huge fan.

songs dont become hits with trash production.....

siwzz earned his keep in da game...NT just hatin HARD

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by zube42

songs dont become hits with trash production.....

siwzz earned his keep in da game...NT just hatin HARD
Ehhhh......you can just bring up the Billboard right now and it says otherwise (not talking about Swizz either)

I could never be a fan of Swizz because I HATE fake record scratches...something that he implements in 95% of his work.

Them tugboats though...

at da end of da day, no one here proved me that he makes wack beats.....so chill wit da slander.

^listen to all the albums he executive produced.

except for its dark & hell is hot, they have been weak.

he has a few beats but overall, dude is ehh at best

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ummmmmm

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ummmmmm

ummmmmm what? he's ehh at both

Back
Top Bottom