Split - M Night's new movie starring James McAvoy (2017)

Like everyone else when I saw Bruce I wasn't like "oh sh$$):&" anywho hopefully the third one doesn't take another 16 years. Movie was very good!

Like everyone else when I saw Bruce I wasn't like "oh sh$$):&" anywho hopefully the third one doesn't take another 16 years. Movie was very good!

he said it's next and there's no way it takes long with how Split did at the box office

i had no desire to see this movie and hadnt even heard of unbreakable, but then a friend of mine saw split and explained the concept and connection between the two movies and I was actually kinda impressed by the idea. i just might to check them out

at least m. night tries (keyword tries) to be creative and inventive. cant say that about alot of movies/directors nowadays

i didnt see unbreakable so the ending did nothing for me. thats the vibe i got in the room, people were like ok?

Same here :lol:. Went to Split, thought it was decent, then didn't really know or get the last scene. Been sitting here all week now reading how everyone is going insane for this movie and all the great comments and I'm just left out :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
James McAvoy > Michael Fassbender

Mannnn these two IMO are the new generation Leo and Hanks, Is hard for me to choose, I think they are on par, Fassbender just took a **** role with AC this year while McAvoy couldn't have picked a better role to showcase what an amazing actor dude is.

I was in awe watching dude and how easily he can switch up emotions on you....matter of fact you right, he might have the upper hand of Fassbender at the moment.

Fassbender been taking L's with the Steve Jobs and Assassins Creed bombs

McAvoy was incredible in this film, that dancing scene :rofl:

Last edited:
i was meaning to see assassin , just realized it's not in theaters. was is less than good?

17% on RT

it made like $200 million worldwide but it was a big budget film so at best it probably broke even, I am guessing it's in the red when you factor in promotion and advertising because the production budget was $125 million alone

Last edited:
Great movie; the main actress does really well. She was also pretty good in Barry. Without saying, James McAvoy was amazing as well . . . changing his voice, his mannerisms and even subtle reactions made his performance very convincing. I wish they would have fleshed out the stark difference between the main actress and the other two who were abducted; it would've driven the theme home a little better. 

saw it on saturday

it was great but like most, i was confused with the mr. glass connection (will check out unbreakable when i can) 

James was ******* awesome in this....
that  scene though with him  chasing ol girl and bending the bars only to see her scarring...what he said though man that had me 
sick.gif
 and 
frown.gif

Movie was decent. Had a 10 Cloverfield lane vibe to it..

Can Bruce Willis really pull off another action type movie? Dude is in his 60s now.

Movie was good! The hate come on fellas.....I felt for the main girl she couldn't pull the trigger as a child still couldn't Years later. I hope she can after all that...[emoji]128533[/emoji]

The end had me hype!

Great movie needed this.
I was like  :wow:  once the unbreakable theme started playing and they showed bruce :pimp:  

Anyone peep the connection between the commuter train and the beast? Pretty much Mr. Glass created both a super hero and a villian when de railing the train. Mcevoy would have been young when his dad died during the train derailment during Unbreakable. Hence the flowers. :nerd:  

View media item 2316851

I enjoyed it. Unbreakable is my favorite M Night film. When it changed tone out of nowhere though I was like "what the ****".

Started it last night but the audio didn't sync up with the video and I didn't feel like adjusting it so I only got like 10 minutes in

Originally Posted by StillIn729  

Fassbender been taking L's with the Steve Jobs and Assassins Creed bombs

McAvoy was incredible in this film, that dancing scene
roll.gif
Personally thought Steve Jobs was excellent.

Most people went in thinking it was a biography or something.

I knew it was based on his big 3 launches lol...

As long as you knew that you were good.

I tell everyone "movies are usually 1.5 hours long.

So steve jobs is 30 minutes per launch keynote lol

Last edited:
I enjoyed the movie. Havent watched unbreakable yet..

Saw this a couple of weeks ago and I ******* loved it, it's not a perfect movie of course but I loved it, I thought it was a great movie by itself, but with that ending, that elevated it to a much higher praise from me. Shyamalan is back to what he does best, make a great story with a small budget.

I work in retail and Bruce came into the store I work at early in the morning (great dude btw) and I was chopping it up with him about the movie and he pretty much confirmed what we all knew, that Unbreakable 2 is happening.

He said unbreakable 2 which is awesome, it's not gonna be a 3rd movie that is its own movie, it's gonna be a direct sequel which is awesome.
He lit up when I told him I had seen the movie and that I was that guy, the guy who starts the clap and the end of the movie cause when I heard the unbreakable theme, I turned to my girl and said "oh ****..." and once the screen went to black I clapped lol.

Back
Top Bottom