"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

its so identical to the chillis i have to pass... pls nike... @@%?!?! is up with the laces. FUGLY!

pimp.gif
, copped

When was the last time Nike released a pair similar to the blue ones in the pic? I'd get those for sure. Or, same pair with baby blue?

Any sign of these?

And I guess a more important question--did the freshwaters or mints ever hit Eastbay? Trying to get these with the BING discount but might be wasting time ifthe 95s never hit online.

Originally Posted by ogdreamin

The shape of 95s is becoming incredibly terrible....Dont see myself wearing this deformity
and i thought i was the only one... smh at all the hipsters scoopin them up as if theyre hot...

These came out already. check your footlockers, I peeped em before I went to work around 3. They look good and the laces arent in white and red which is good

^^ Yup. They out already. Seen em today at 34th. Lookin good. But I got last years so I aint cop.

Yeah these are DEF out now!! Got the pics from my mans at footlocker and I just might have to do these.. For my chili's sake... R.I.P l0l

Back
Top Bottom