"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

White laces?

smokin.gif
Copped for sure.

They look more like a infrared color but will cop anyways missed out on those chillis =(

Just copped today. I mIssed out On the chilis. These will do just fine. I noticed thAt the tounge is all back, the Nike air on the black is red, laces arewhite, and the airmax logo On the tounge is black/red instead of silver/red. Got the true blue iiis in the mail this morning. 2 great pickups. That's itfor me until the spacejams.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I thought these were a fall relaease, are they in stores already?
Yes. and I blue colorway would be I saw the hyper blueam 95's on eBay the other day and I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

Don't care for neons. I want a blue cw!
QFT. Already copped the neons in 08, and I need a 95 with a "truer" blue and gray gradient. I will def cop the sport reds though. Anyone who believes the chilis look better than the sport reds probably has not seen the side by side comparison.

no comparison pic?

wore chilis today.
differences: 08 chilis have black instead of charcoal on 09s. Red is lighter on 09s.
will be copped.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

pass i got the chilli's from last year

imo chilli's>these
co-sign im glad i hv my chillis so ima sleep wen da new joints drp
happy.gif

there's a whole other sport red am95 thread:

http://niketalk.com/topic/188973?page=1

but here's the chili vs sport red comparison pic from there:

d26258aef35a21f939e6c98c1b5d17613d7d3b8.pjpg

i definitely prefer the sport reds... it's a brighter red, pops more, will match easier with different variations of red... i think a lot of people aretrying to hype the chili's up over the sport reds simply because they already got the chili's and they're so close they're not gonna cop thesport reds, so they wanna try to claim the chili's are better...

Originally Posted by jphonix

i think a lot of people are trying to hype the chili's up over the sport reds simply because they already got the chili's and they're so close they're not gonna cop the sport reds, so they wanna try to claim the chili's are better...

This always happens on NT especially when a retro comes out
eyes.gif

i tell ya tho, it's crazy (and genius) how nike got it sewn... i mean, they can just keep dropping colorways of this same shoe (and tons others) and peoplewill cop... they're just too dope...

Back
Top Bottom