Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
his car was stopped completely two times.... both times the group attacked his car instead of riding ahead.

You only saw part of the video. That thing happen for miles. By the time the video starts it's already escalated.

They didn't just see his range and attack it, because they have a hate of foreign SUV's and start messing with him.

Yes they were wrong, but he had 100 reasons to back down.

Like I said three days ago. If you want to still seem macho to your wife. Cuss them and talk about idiots on bikes while letting them pass. That way you get home safe.

1. Where is the PROOF Lien even provoked the bikers purposely?
2. the bikers should have backed down.. they obviously took the bigger L

Lien is probably on vacation in another country now, running his startup from a macbook...

bikers are sittin in front of detectives snitching on each other or hooked up to tubes.

Last edited:
For people saying how the RR driver could have just avoided this I don't know what the hell you are talking about. How exactly is he supposed to avoid this situation when the bikers suddenly surrounded his car from ALL sides and then he gets brake checked? Imagine you are driving on the freeway minding your own business with your wife and your kid in the car. Then you suddenly get surrounded by 100 bikers on the road. Do you honestly think you will be 100% focused on your driving and won't be overwhelmed and confused as to what the hell is going on? The wife and child is probably adding to the distraction and you also got a hundred bikers surrounding your car and then some idiot just cuts you off and brake checks you. How fast do you think your response time will be? Do you think he hit them on purpose? I don't think so. It was clearly an accidental bump to me. Not something he did to try and engage the bikers. They are the ones who confronted him first, and then caused the accident themselves. Then they have the audacity to attack his vehicle when he was only trying to mind his own business.

Also for the idiots trying to come up with BS about why would they pick on this guy for no reason. The reason is because they were trying to shut down the freeway so they could do tricks. He was the only car ahead of everyone else which is why they tried to stop him so they can have open road. There is no evidence whatsoever of any previous incidents involving the range rover so stop trying to make up BS when investigators have done their work to find out the bikers were just trying to stunt.
 According to police, he was part of a group of 20 to 30 motorcycle riders who surrounded a Range Rover on Manhattan's West Side Highway on Sunday afternoon. The bikers were trying to clear the road so they could do tricks and the Range Rover was in their way, investigators said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/motorcylist-denies-role-assault-suv-driver/story?id=20444346

Last edited:
If he were the 1st car, wouldnt it make sense if the bikers just let him go ahead?

You guys are missing the point where it all began...

Mr lien could have been like everyone who made it home safely and retreated when he realized he was in a mess of bikers.
Thats what everyone else did.
its clear that mr lien was trying to get around the bikers at all cost, mostly probably bc he was on his macho steeze.

We arent talking about rural roads here, we are talking about nyc drivers. The mostttttttt impatient drivers in the world.

Last edited:
If he were the 1st car, wouldnt it make sense if the bikers just let him go ahead?

its clear that mr lien was trying to get around the bikers at all cost

where is the proof of this?

Mr lien could have been like everyone who made it home safely and retreated when he realized he was in a mess of bikers.
its clear that mr lien was trying to get around the bikers at all cost, mostly probably bc he was on his macho steeze.

We arent talking about rural roads here, we are talking about nyc drivers. The mostttttttt impatient drivers in the world.

From your avatar to you posts..... you are the lamest troll Nt has ever seen :lol:

Did you miss the part where the RR drove over multiple bikers?
Or
Did you not watch the video.

Its so easy to see who in this thread woulda got beat on that day by bikers and who would have made it home to watch football with their wife and 2 year old daughter.

1. Where is the PROOF Lien even provoked the bikers purposely?
2. the bikers should have backed down.. they obviously took the bigger L

Lien is probably on vacation in another country now, running his startup from a macbook...

bikers are sittin in front of detectives snitching on each other or hooked up to tubes.
Where is the begging of the situation at hand.Lets stero type guys just because they ride bikes?Please them jim crow days are over.So I should seek pitty on this man for gett in his *** whipped because he ran over and parlized a guy ha i think not

Yo man Real talk why you on this RR dude sacks?Real talk you saw this dude run people over and you defending it.So every road rage should end up like this via car ,motorcycle,or whatever,because if you let this loser get off whats to stop this from happening again.Just because a cheap a22 RR is your dream car don't make this right.

Or else the bikers have all the rights in the world to vandalize your vehicle and threaten your life and the life of your family.
Yo man Real talk why you on this RR dude sacks?Real talk you saw this dude run people over and you defending it.So every road rage should end up like this via car ,motorcycle,or whatever,because if you let this loser get off whats to stop this from happening again.Just because a cheap a22 RR is your dream car don't make this right.

real talk bro what's gonna stop it is bikers won't break check vehicles and stop in the middle of the freeway stopping traffic to beat a mans car in.. Real talk bro real talk

Last edited:

Did you miss the part where the RR drove over multiple bikers
?
Or

Its so easy to see who in this thread woulda got beat on that day by bikers and who would have made it home to watch football with their wife and 2 year old daughter.

That was after his car was attacked the first time...His wife was already on 911 then.

its so easy to see who would snitch on their bike club/end up doing wheelchair wheelies and who would have left the Range Rover alone and gone home to their parents house.

This thread still going strong? I thought for sure it was done after it turned into a Ninjahood appreciation thread.

Did you miss the part where the RR drove over multiple bikers?
Or

I bet  a 100$ one of the sack riders for the RR gone say he felt threaten because a bunch of random guys were kicking my holy RR LOL .Please *****

real talk bro what's gonna stop it is bikers won't break check vehicles and stop in the middle of the freeway stopping traffic to beat a mans car in.. Real talk bro real talk
Dude don't get me wrong im not saying the bikes were right either.Im not saying that the lease bit they should be held accountable for there action to but there is no way in hell this man should get off scott free when he is on video running people over.RR and 3 piece suits don't make model citizens that's some of the best urban camoe you could ever buy.

Thank you.You mean to tell me every other driver had enough since to get the hell on somewhere but not my man o no he's got a RR so i can run over people and expect nothing to happen.Maybe i should go buy a RR since your above the law when you buy one.

Dude don't get me wrong im not saying the bikes were right either.Im not saying that the lease bit they should be held accountable for there action to but there is no way in hell this man should get off scott free when he is on video running people over.RR and 3 piece suits don't make model citizens that's some of the best urban camoe you could ever buy.

if I'm surrounded and stopped, and I have people trying to attack me/my car... I'm gonna run over them to get away too... who wouldnt?
You telling me if 100 people run up to you while you are on your bike, you wouldnt hit the throttle and plow through a few to get away? that's self defense

Man ISN has earned his stripes on here
laugh.gif
 Youngins just don't know...

Does anyone think this incident might force the NYPD and other law enforcement units to make some changes (not sure how) with how to respond to calls against dudes riding their bikes illegally?

it a tough situation, but coming out and just saying "well, no, we (the nypd) won't participate in chasing down motorcyclists (at the expense of civilians' safety)" is a bit of a cop out and may give the wrong impression to these kinds of motorcyclists who believe they're exempt from punishment. you're equally allowing for peoples' safety to be compromised when you don't do anything at all to curb it

i understand the notion, but part of me feels like it's an easy way out for the cops to be doing what they're supposed to be doing, which is maintaining order and safety

there should be something in control of these kinds of pack rides much in the same way people need a permit to organize something as benign as a large picnic in a place like central park. this bhp ride was organized and advertised and cops just looked the other way when it hit the city? inexcusable

that also doesn't give these idiots on sportbikes a pass to do as they please.

someone wrote something idiotic to the effect of "who cares if they were illegally driving?" well, they were driving illegally. what part of that is hard to understand?

i think everyone should care and take the proper precautions by protecting themselves and the people around them when stuff like this happens - whether it means immediately calling police, moving out of the way (although moving out of the way is also passively condoning this kind of behavior) or driving some stupid biker over as a means of self preservation and self defense. everyone should care

if I'm surrounded and stopped, and I have people trying to attack me/my car... I'm gonna run over them to get away too... who wouldnt?
You telling me if 100 people run up to you while you are on your bike, you wouldnt hit the throttle and plow through a few to get away? that's self defense
Can't say your really not creating a realistic setting.By that I mean I would anyalize  the situation very carefully by not being somewhere i have no bussneiss being in the first place especially with my wife and kids.

That was after his car was attacked the first time...His wife was already on 911 then.

its so easy to see who would snitch on their bike club/end up doing wheelchair wheelies and who would have left the Range Rover alone and gone home to their parents house.

Neither us ride bikes so how is that relevant to being in a situation where you are a driver of a motor vehicle with 4 wheels?

You are making blind assumptions that the RR was randomly attacked,
Which everyone knows is hard to follow bc there is no clear evidence.

The driver bears a strong resemblance to a lot of responses in this thread.
Instead of taking a lower case "L," and ignore the fact the law was being broken, he choose to prove a point due to the fact the law was being broken and ended up with an upper case "L."

Also, this was a "leisurely drive."
It seems as tho mr lien was more so ina hurry then any of the other cars.
I didnt see any cars really trailing him.

I wonder if its bc these other drivers didnt feel the need to put themselves or family in danger solely to prove a point on the road.

Last edited:
as someone pointed out before, this video was from a helmet cam of ONE OF THE BIKERS.  if the RR had been in the wrong from the very beginning and provoked the whole ordeal, don't you think the biker would've posted that part too?

but no, he only edited the video to show, where he felt, his other biker buddy "got rear ended purposely" by the RR.

can someone explain that?

Can't say your really not creating a realistic setting.By that I mean I would anyalize  the situation very carefully by not being somewhere i have no bussneiss being in the first place especially with my wife and kids.

so which is it?

the driver had no business being on the road?

or

the driver shouldn't have stopped and allowed to get himself surrounded by the bikers?

there really isn't any other choice to be made here so choose one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom