Sports bets you've made with your friends vol. share

everysingletime

formerly amel223
Last year I bet my friend 20 dollars that Rose was going to average 20 and 8 for the year.  Well, I lost that bet badly. 

This year - same bet.  It's going to be close.  Thought I had it in the bag a while ago but Rose turned in some pretty !##%%! assist games.   His last two games bumped his assist averages a bit for me. 

Anyway.  I don't want to keep taking L's from my friend.  Even though the money isn't that much at all.

Share yours.  I'm sure some of you guys will have more interesting stories to tell
laugh.gif

Last year I bet my friend 20 dollars that Rose was going to average 20 and 8 for the year.  Well, I lost that bet badly. 

This year - same bet.  It's going to be close.  Thought I had it in the bag a while ago but Rose turned in some pretty !##%%! assist games.   His last two games bumped his assist averages a bit for me. 

Anyway.  I don't want to keep taking L's from my friend.  Even though the money isn't that much at all.

Share yours.  I'm sure some of you guys will have more interesting stories to tell
laugh.gif

$50 on the 07 Florida/OSU BCS game
pimp.gif
I was one of 2 people in my group of friends that was rooting for Florida. Felt so good talking %$%@ at the game party, felt better getting that 50.
I bet Rook something about Oregon beating UCLA(?) last season. Not a friend, and he didnt honor the bet, but hey I won
pimp.gif

Cant remember anymore bets I've made, they werent for money or anything really.

$50 on the 07 Florida/OSU BCS game
pimp.gif
I was one of 2 people in my group of friends that was rooting for Florida. Felt so good talking %$%@ at the game party, felt better getting that 50.
I bet Rook something about Oregon beating UCLA(?) last season. Not a friend, and he didnt honor the bet, but hey I won
pimp.gif

Cant remember anymore bets I've made, they werent for money or anything really.

Cool. Thanks for sharing. I hate when people don't honor bets. So why make one in the first place lol

Cool. Thanks for sharing. I hate when people don't honor bets. So why make one in the first place lol

I just bet my friend 50 bucks with 4 to 1 odds that the Phillies wouldnt win the East.

*fingers crossed*

I just bet my friend 50 bucks with 4 to 1 odds that the Phillies wouldnt win the East.

*fingers crossed*

we all have just bet on all star weekend. thats about it, nobody is really trying to make bets in my crew

we all have just bet on all star weekend. thats about it, nobody is really trying to make bets in my crew

Last year I bet $100 on the Lakers/Celtics finals.

Feels great taking money from Boston fans
laugh.gif

This year we already agreed if a rematch happens, same bet.
pimp.gif

Last year I bet $100 on the Lakers/Celtics finals.

Feels great taking money from Boston fans
laugh.gif

This year we already agreed if a rematch happens, same bet.
pimp.gif

I bet my boy 50 that UNC would make it farther in the tourney than Duke....felt good man.

I bet my boy 50 that UNC would make it farther in the tourney than Duke....felt good man.

I've made a lot of bets but can't remember off the top, although one comes to mind.  I bet my barber 450$ two years ago that Cleveland Indians pitcher Carmona would have a worse season than Dontrelle Willis (Tigers at the time), barring injury. They both got injured that year but man I remember I couldn't wait to get paid because Carmona has just stunk it up since the Yankees and Indians playoff series.

I've made a lot of bets but can't remember off the top, although one comes to mind.  I bet my barber 450$ two years ago that Cleveland Indians pitcher Carmona would have a worse season than Dontrelle Willis (Tigers at the time), barring injury. They both got injured that year but man I remember I couldn't wait to get paid because Carmona has just stunk it up since the Yankees and Indians playoff series.

Another bet to share. Bet my buddy in LA that the Dodgers wont win a playoff game in 2011. I win we go to Lakers-Warriors at Staples on him. I lose we go to Lakers-Warriors at Oracle on me. Flights included.

Another bet to share. Bet my buddy in LA that the Dodgers wont win a playoff game in 2011. I win we go to Lakers-Warriors at Staples on him. I lose we go to Lakers-Warriors at Oracle on me. Flights included.

Every week me and this guy I work with would bet Chipotle on every Cowboys... for some reason he is a diehard Cowboys fan, and well during the 5 game losing streak I was eating good. He deaded the bets right when the Cowboys started winning again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every week me and this guy I work with would bet Chipotle on every Cowboys... for some reason he is a diehard Cowboys fan, and well during the 5 game losing streak I was eating good. He deaded the bets right when the Cowboys started winning again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$20 that the Heat get either the #1 or #2 seed in the East. Made it right before the 1st Heat/Cavs game. It's gonna go down to the wire

Back
Top Bottom