^ I agree.

I prefer the word 'antipathy'.

I feel a lot of antipathy towards:
- Kobe
- Raja tinkerBell
- A-Rod
- D'Anphony
- Terrell Owens

Although my antipathy towards Kobe and T.O. has died down some in recent months.

See...this is why I made sure that the title read "Cant stand"...Hate is a very strong word to use towards someone you dont know on a personal level.
Well if that's your logic..how many of these sports figures do we know personally?

I hate Duke and everyone who represented Duke at some point in their career.....I'm a life long Piston fan who NEVER really cared for G Hill cause of hisDuke roots
laugh.gif

^ Well if that's your response to his logic, then do you know on a personal level everyone who has ever donned a Duke jersey?

(C'mon, you had to now that was coming from someone.
laugh.gif
)

Well if that's your response to his logic, then do you know on a personal level everyone who has ever donned a Duke jersey?
That was his logic, not mine....
wink.gif

If I met any Duke players on the street, I would tell that it's nothing personal...but I hate you only because of the fact that you're a Blue Devil
laugh.gif

I figured that was where you were going gritty.

"The prosecution rests."

laugh.gif

In all fairness Ska, hate is such a strong word...but I really, strongly, absolutely, without a doubt, don't really like that university
laugh.gif

And MJ. I respect his game but he was our nemesis so I couldn't stand him....it's even hard for me to wear J's to this day

Back
Top Bottom