Sports Personalities You Can't Stand ...

lavar-and-dukes-podcast.jpg

Bruh, your local. Why you don't like them bruh?

Is Ferrall that metro looking grease ball with the froggy voice on all the NFLN countdown shows?

That guy disturbs me.

Last edited:
That whole table of the NBA halftime show on ESPN with the exception of maybe Wilbon.

but.....

Magic
jalen
and specially that Bill Simmons guy, can't stand him.

View media item 401341

Last edited:
skip - because i dont know if he actually believes what he says anymore and is just playing that role

stephen a - he's cool but when he turns to screamin a  its a wrap

micheal wilbon - his ive homerism and pompous attitude had me 
grin.gif
 from the 2nd year of pti

i know stu scott isnt in the best of health but he tries to hard to blackened up what ever show he's on im just waiting on him to say " verlander was straight dealing like my boys on lennox and 125th, miggy getting jiggy with the bat , and feilder but the beats on the ball and told the pitcher ninja please  booyah " 

tom jackson ever ince he backpedalled on the jets beating the pats 
indifferent.gif
 my man couldnt own up that he was wrong 

jamie dukes 

Last edited:
Naw, he's the guy who sounds like he has a hole in his throat from cancer 

I think that's him. When the NFLN does it's Top 10 countdowns, he's always in there giving his two cents on Raiders players and stuff. I swear he looks different when he's on there though. :lol:

Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit or my TV coloring is off. :lol:

Last edited:
Stuart Scott. I never dug his style, I'm like just like quit trying so hard to be "that" guy, his style came off as forced, I dig him as a person given all he has gone through as a cancer survivor and what not, and I'm sure I couldn't do his job, but instead of coming off as hip, he was annoying. But the SVP/Rusillo show is my absolute favorite, those two are this generations Olbermann/Patrick. - A. Vandelay.

Dunno what it is but when I hear Mel Kipper.
I just want to punch him in the mouth!
Ugh.

Mike Rice for the Blazers broadcasting :x

Guy has been around for awhile and knows basketball but says some stupid ish because of his bias to the team.

I love Romey but I get why people don't :lol:

Cowherd - only because he isn't just arrogant but switches his story up to fit what his argument is. At least Rome is consistent with his views or he admits when he changes his mind on something (NASCAR, horse racing). Notable moment for Colin for me was him talking about Ben. Went from hating on the guy due to his off field issues to then in love with him in 2010 and the SB appearance because it fit whatever craopy point he was debating.

Mark Madden - already discussed

Mel Kiper - guy is as biased as they come because he is a Ravens fan and in his job that is incredibly unprofessional. Never owns up to his misses either, arrogant and just seems like an a--

Tirico - just seems like a loser but since he is in the ESPN club he acts like he has seen and done it all.

I love Romey but I get why people don't :lol:

Cowherd - only because he isn't just arrogant but switches his story up to fit what his argument is. At least Rome is consistent with his views or he admits when he changes his mind on something (NASCAR, horse racing). Notable moment for Colin for me was him talking about Ben. Went from hating on the guy due to his off field issues to then in love with him in 2010 and the SB appearance because it fit whatever craopy point he was debating.

Mark Madden - already discussed

Mel Kiper - guy is as biased as they come because he is a Ravens fan and in his job that is incredibly unprofessional. Never owns up to his misses either, arrogant and just seems like an a--

Tirico - just seems like a loser but since he is in the ESPN club he acts like he has seen and done it all.

The moment for me in regard to Rome is when I was younger Rome was on ESPN, he was popping off to Jim Everett, Everett kept warning him, but Rome kept trying to be edgy and push the envelope and Everett snatched Rome up on air, I. Laughed. So. Hard. But I like Rome to me he's more funny than anything else

Back
Top Bottom