Spotify vs. Apple Music?

Want to get spotify, but I already have the apple music family plan set up on everyones devices.

Don't want to go back through and set everyone up with Spotify, and can't justify paying an extra $10 a month only on my self just because I like Spotify's UI better :lol:

i swear apple makes spotify slow to load up on purpose on their iphones lol.
spotify on android is much better.

ex. faster, when looking via artists, it'll show organize their songs by albums. on iOS it just groups all songs together as one big list.

Still using YouTube for the freeski. Tried streaming but I’m hella picky w/ music and end up playing the same songs a thousand times anyway. Also can multitask with one browser that I only use for YouTube.

YouTube music for $9.99 a month has everything. Has yet to let me down :pimp: And you can close your phone

i still use spotify more
interface is cleaner and simpler

too much going on in apple music

Currently using pandora premium. It has all the same features of a regular pandora account, but you can select any track/ album with unlimited skips.

My only gripe, they can have a sing you'll like hear but dont have the proper permissions from music labels to play a specific track.

Jailbroken broken apps without jail breakibg the phone is the best

Currently have spotify for free and had youtube red (but the app is not laoding after crashing anymore).

Spotify for me purely on multi platform capabilities. iPhone, iPad, laptop, PS4, Android TV, google Home and Chromecast Audio all run Spotify in my house.

User interface on Apple Music is trash.

Spotify all day.

Google play music is also better than Apple Music.

Don’t you have to resign the cert every week, or did you get the “premium” version?

Dont know to be honest. All i knownis i get no commercials on either so i guess its premuim service.

Again the only caveat is every 2-3 months i have to re install, as it crashes or stops working.

Back
Top Bottom