Spring 2014: New Air Jordan III + Jordan VI Wht/Infrared

Happy to see the 6 rings getting a replay. The best fusion/mashup to date, especially the black/red pair... My rain day replacement for bred xi's

Happy to see the 6 rings getting a replay. The best fusion/mashup to date, especially the black/red pair... My rain day replacement for bred xi's
6 rings? Where?
nerd.gif

I need more pictures of those Carolina III's. Those have serious potential!
These are rumored to release in Spring 2014

AIR-JORDAN-3.png
Katrina III's! I thought these would never release....but then again, JB doesn't care anymore, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gotta wait to see the vi's before I make the decision to buy or not. Basically has to have Nike Air on the back for me to want. No need to get another pair since I have 1 ds pair and another in rotation. Also, blue tinted soles on red based shoes = no thanks.

carolina blues my favorite color..but those 3s look straight up fleamarket fugazi.. and i'd rather paint my varsitys than buy the 3rd variation of a shoe in 4 years

Only looking forward to the Black Infrareds. I might triple up since It's my favorite shoe....and hopefully they do them right this time. Then I could say I'm done with JB.

Looking forward to '14 year of the 6. Will be copping every og cw I can. Wouldn't mind NA treatment to some black infras [emoji]128527[/emoji]

The III's are ugly IMO. And I'm passing on the VI's, still got a NDS pair from the Infrared pack. Thanks for the pic/info.

I regret selling my Infrared Pack :/

I'll buy the White and Black Infrared pairs if they're on point quality wise.

I just hope that bottom is gray and not clear...looks like a navy upper. I like em

there is mad 10s releasing in the spring.... as well as several pairs of 3s and 6 rings. i want those powder blue 10s thoughh :smokin

and i will be passing on anything with an NA, for one they are impossble to get for me (i guess im just not capable of the lightspeed add to cart) and i really just cant justify paying 40-50 extra dollars for something as simple as a nike check.... its quite sad.

Back
Top Bottom