Sprint EVO 4G wont charge

sladewilson

Banned
micro usb is loose, usually wiggle it an charging light turns orange, but now phone is dead, when you plug it in , faint red light comes on blinks 3 times an dead, anyone know any tricks to charge it ? 

Unfortunately I think im going to have the same problem, mines is loose from i think using my girls epic charger, who knows
prolly gone end up taking it to sprint

hold the phone with your right hand.  with your left hand wrap your micro usb cord around your neck until your vision gets fuzzy, then continue to hold.  once you hear the trumpets play ask saint peter at the front gate for a new evo.

just kidding.  take it to a sprint store and see if they can fix it for you.

Happened to me and my brother, the usb port is messed up. Its common with the evos so take it to sprint and they should give u a new one. Also take ur USB so they give u another also cause it usually messed that up too.

This is like the most common problem with the EVO 4G. Hope you got insurance, they'll fix the microUSB or give you another phone. If not, you're gonna have to find an external battery charger.

Happened to me a couple months after it came out. Been using an external battery charger rotating 3 batteries

They won't fix it. They want you to pay $100 for a refurbished that will have the same problem. I broke my screen then got a refurbished phone that loses a signal. Get an external charger!

Have an external as well with a couple batteries.

Didnt want to get another phone through insurance since I plan to upgrade soon

I'd try to go to a Sprint Store that does repairs and see if they can fix it first

Back
Top Bottom