SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
them actually dealing with him scaling his strength back in fights would be an interesting thing to explore in the films

Had to post this before RFX got to it.. Apparently there are photos from the reshoots of AOU that show you know who in action...

t797Anf.png

Hgq7ue3.png

maybe They're adapting Spider-Man Reign :rofl:

sorry y'all :lol:

Last edited:
I Don't really want SpiderMan and avengers I'd much rather see him team up with daredevil/the defenders/blade/punisher seeing as in the comics they all run around Hell's Kitchen/ midtown area

Are Your Spidey Senses Tingling? We Got A Frontrunner!

Apr.28.15 – by Kellvin Chavez

Just a few days ago it was reported that Nat Wolff, Asa Butterfield, Tom Holland, Timothee Chalamet and Liam James were all being considered for the highly coveted role of Spider-Man.

We all know that the role needs to be cast soon since it has been confirmed that we will see Peter Parker in “Captain America: Civil War” in May 6, 2016 before he stars in the “Spider-Man" solo film slated forJuly 28, 2017.

So who is the front-runner? Asa Butterfield Leads the Bunch. We have reached out to Asa’s reps who have given us a “no comment.” We have also reached out other industry sources who have confirmed that he is indeed the front runner including one who believed that he already had bagged the role, by stating:

"Marvel had liked him since day one."

Stay tuned to Latino-Review as it develops.

Last edited:
He was good in Hugo. I see what Marvel is going for here. Not really aiming for my demo, but neither was Harry Potter and I enjoyed the movies after I gave them a chance and watched them with my daughters.

Don't know what happened to the talks with Dylan O' Brian. Don't mind Asa though...but wtf is going on

Don't know what happened to the talks with Dylan O' Brian. Don't mind Asa though...but wtf is going on
There weren't any talks. Just a rumor. Obrien said he never talked to anyone. Disney wants a young high school Peter. Presumable so they can lock him down for 10 years or so. Dylan is too old

Last edited:
My source swore that O'Brian had locked in the deal and he's still swearing by it.... :nerd:

Latino Review is never wrong though :nerd:

Last edited:
Dylan is too old
What? He's convincing enough as a high school kid now on Teen Wolf.

And his personality is perfect for Peter Parker. I can understand why Marvel wants to lock down this 18yo kid though.

And imagine this:

Last edited:
I guess Marvel wants the audience to really relay to Peter by watching him grow...

Marvel is going to reboot all these actors most likely after infinity wars 2 anyway. Inhumans could be the first film in a new MCU

Asa looks a lot like 60's Peter Parker though. Looks wise Marvel has already upstaged Crybaby Maguire and da gawd Andrew Garfield with both O'Brian and/or Butterfield

Marvel is going to reboot all these actors most likely after infinity wars 2 anyway. Inhumans could be the first film in a new MCU
Most of the roster is not that old except for RDJ. After IW2, they'll definitely be up there.

Since you mentioned it, who'd you guys pick for the next reboot?

Cap = ?

Stark = ?

Thor = ?

Hawkeye = ?

Banner = ?

BW = ?

Last edited:

Most of the roster is not that old except for RDJ. After IW2, they'll definitely be up there.

Cap = ?
Stark = ?
Thor = ?
Hawkeye = ?
Banner = ?
BW = ?
I think they'll build it around spiderman. So probabky a new iron man. No new cap(probably will kill him off). New hulk. New Thor. Maybe winter soldier( with a new actor). Maybe Ms Marvel depending on who they get

Last edited:

Cap = CRANSTON
Stark = CRANSTON
Thor = CRANSTON
Hawkeye = CRANSTON
Banner = CRANSTON
BW = CRANSTON

Cap = ?
Stark = ?
Thor = ?
Hawkeye = ?
Banner = ?
BW = ?

I'm not sure. It'll be hard to fill those shoes by the time that comes around but hopefully marvel is banking on their next go round at a shared universe involve ALL of their properties. They need the FF back so when they delve into the cosmic side if things they don't force a talking raccoon and his second rate team on to us that no one cared about until Abnett and Lanning got a hold of them and bendis ran it into the ground :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom