SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I remember them filming some scenes with a school bus so I assume his class took a field trip to Washington.

They filmed everything in Atlanta right? And just used stock footage of NYC? Probably use stock footage of DC, if he really is at DC in this trailer.

They filmed everything in Atlanta right? And just used stock footage of NYC? Probably use stock footage of DC, if he really is at DC in this trailer.

More than likely that's what they did or use Cleveland like they did in TWS for the Fury/ WS assault scene (The on your left was filmed here. Still mad I missed that.)

Last edited:
636166399414428038-DF-28509-R2-r.jpg

Can't wait for the trailer..I'm expecting the release to be around 9PM EST.

Synopsis

A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture (Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.

Last edited:
We're Actually Getting TWO Trailers For SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Tonight

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has told USA Today that two different version will debut tonight containing different footage and lines of dialogue.

"The first trailers will be unveiled online Thursday night — one domestic (premiering on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live!) and one international with a few different shots and lines of dialogue between them. Enough where I thought it would be fun for people to see both."

Still not liking those thick black lines on the costume. Would look cleaner without them.

Back
Top Bottom