SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
IMG_0580.jpeg
Getting cooked morbius style :lol:

ugh… i rarely look for spoilers and upset when i see them but in this case i am just mad at what the movie does and relived that maybe i wont have to see this movie in the theaters like morbius (the only other cbm i skipped)

MADAME WEB Spoilers: How Much Screentime Do Those Costumes REALLY Get In The Movie?​

So, how much screentime do those eye-catching costumes get in Madame Web?

Unfortunately, they're not in the movie for more than a couple of minutes.

In fact, the aforementioned battle is barely any longer than what was in the trailer.

It's shot in a way which means we never get a particularly clear look at the suits and is choppily edited due to the entire thing being Ezekiel's nightmare/premonition.

Julia, Mattie, and Anya get a fair bit to do in Madame Web but don't actually gain their superpowers during the course of the movie.

There's a hint at the end that they eventually will, and it's then we see the costumes once more...in what looks like a recycled shot of the one you see in the banner.

As for Madame Web herself, it's not until the final few minutes that she "suits up," and her striking red gear is shown on screen for mere seconds.

ugh… i rarely look for spoilers and upset when i see them but in this case i am just mad at what the movie does and relived that maybe i wont have to see this movie in the theaters like morbius (the only other cbm i skipped)

MADAME WEB Spoilers: How Much Screentime Do Those Costumes REALLY Get In The Movie?​

So, how much screentime do those eye-catching costumes get in Madame Web?

Unfortunately, they're not in the movie for more than a couple of minutes.

In fact, the aforementioned battle is barely any longer than what was in the trailer.

It's shot in a way which means we never get a particularly clear look at the suits and is choppily edited due to the entire thing being Ezekiel's nightmare/premonition.

Julia, Mattie, and Anya get a fair bit to do in Madame Web but don't actually gain their superpowers during the course of the movie.

There's a hint at the end that they eventually will, and it's then we see the costumes once more...in what looks like a recycled shot of the one you see in the banner.

As for Madame Web herself, it's not until the final few minutes that she "suits up," and her striking red gear is shown on screen for mere seconds.
It's like every decision they made was with the intention of releasing the worst possible movie. It's practically villainy at this point.

I’m sick of Sony and their Spider-Man-Less, Spider-Verse live action movies. These MFs are some villains. What’s the next one? Kraven? Then probably a Vulture origin story set in the 70s. A Hobgoblin movie without Spider-Man or Green Goblin.

I found a good copy on Kodi last night so I check it out…oh man such a mess of a movie lol..Do Not Give Sony your Money for this trash

Back
Top Bottom