SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by PLVN

It looks alright, but it really bothers me that they got Lizard looking like

super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Trailer was a lot better than I thought it'd be, but I still don't wanna give it a chance.
laugh.gif

I know the feeling buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that 3rd trailer gave me the feeling of the comic. I'm in.

The first TV spot for Sony's The Amazing Spider-Man has aired and teases an upcoming "4-Minute Super Preview" that will air on the season premiere of NBC's "America's Got Talent" on May 14th! You can watch the spot below.

2agwa5s.jpg

Seeing the trailer in 3D before the Avengers has me a lot more confident of the CGI and action.

Plus Emma Stone
pimp.gif

http://www.superherohype....e-from-oscorp-industries

http://www.oscorpindustries.com/animaldynamicslab/

The Spider-Man Viral Brings You a Video Message From Oscorp Industries

The viral campaign for Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man has been playing out all day long in cities across the nation and has now just revealed a brand new video that features Rhys Ifans' Dr. Curt Connors inviting ARG players to take place in an Oscorp Industries science program that focuses on reptile genetics. The company, it seems, is looking for interns and the application process appears set to begin on Monday, May 14th. Check out the video in the player below!

As we mentioned earlier this week, the Twitter account @scaleseeker coordinated a nationwide effort to track sightings of the film's villain, The Lizard. Throughout today, coordinates were revealed that led players to locations in Los Angeles, NYC, Atlanta, Chicago, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Austin, Tampa, Minneaplis and New Orleans where packages were discovered containing Connor's shredded labcoat, an Oscorp ID badge and scientific samples of reptilian skin. By unscrambling the letters listed on each sample, the words "animal dynamics lab" lead players to the new site. Where the campaign will lead now is anybody's guess, but check back for updates as they become available.

Starring Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen and Sally Field, The Amazing Spider-Man hits theaters on July 3rd.

I'm looking forward to this film. I don't care if it's a reboot. After watching the 4-minute preview, I feel like the film is going to be entertaining.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by TSX24

my only gripe is how easily he reveals himself

what do u mean?
well i can't assume anything  because the movie isn't out but it seems like every other scene hes in his spidey suit without a mask. Spidey was big on a secret identity so idk why he has his mask off as much as it looks

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

tobey was a bad choice imo. they shoulda casted topher grace aka eric forman for the role of peter parker and not for the role of eddie brock (brock lesnar, maybe?)
I said the same thing back then on both of these.

Damn just seen the 4 minute trailer. You are right. I don't care if it's a kid and what he was trying during that scene son is quick to take that mask off. Son letting ppl pull off his mask. Plus we all knew early from trailers Gwen knew he was Spidey.

I don't know if it's as exciting when the villain ends up knowing his secret identity so early.

One thing I've wondered does Uncle Ben even die in this movie? It's a reboot but there seems to be know focus/motive on why he became a superhero. We all know Peter Parker doesn't just get the powers and start saving ppl.
Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

tobey was a bad choice imo. they shoulda casted topher grace aka eric forman for the role of peter parker and not for the role of eddie brock (brock lesnar, maybe?)
I said the same thing back then on both of these.
Word. Glad to see I wasn't the only one. I was with this idea once I heard there was a new Spidey film coming out. I wanted Jake Gyellnhall to be Eddie Brock. I feel he would've bulked up for it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn just seen the 4 minute trailer. You are write. I don't care if it's a kid and what he was trying during that scene son is quick to take that mask off. Son letting ppl pull off his mask. Plus we all knew early from trailers Gwen knew he was Spidey.

I don't know if it's as exciting when the villain ends up knowing his secret identity so early.

One thing I've wondered does Uncle Ben even die in this movie
? It's a reboot but there seems to be know focus/motive on why he became a superhero. We all know Peter Parker doesn't just get the powers and start saving ppl.

From the looks of it, Dr. Connors/Lizard knows Peter Parkers abilities. He says something among the lines as this didnt happen on purpose. It doesnt matter if Gwen knows because if its sticking to the comic shes going to die in Amazing Spiderman 2 anyway.

We know Oscorp is in the film. What do y'all think about the likelihood of Green Goblin being in the next film? Maybe thats where the kill off Gwen Stacy.

122.jpg

Back
Top Bottom