Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

when you see him under his wing
might be something w wings (desert?) or something w wings (birds?)
hoppin outta something w wings
Yeah that's how I always took it.

Desert Eagle, A bird (or an Angel), and a Bentley

I've been listening to Stacks A LOT lately. _ was dope. Never payed him any attention until the M.O.B. mixtape...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Wanye verse for I'll Holla just leaked. Actually above average verse Wanyeverse wise. Looks like album may get eventually leaked.

there's no reason at all for there to be NO new stack released yet. that legends never die tape was not cutting it, especially with bynoe's fat %%%acting like he was a dj. smh.. i guess it's time to let stack go for good.

Its been a year and some change i think since i heard the unreleased Stack stuff for his album and ___'s still aint drop it

Yall would go crazy off the stuff he had for his album & stuff he aint put out in general
smh.gif

Its stack family and Jones thinking they can make a buck off the album who is delaying it.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Its been a year and some change i think since i heard the unreleased Stack stuff for his album and ___'s still aint drop it

Yall would go crazy off the stuff he had for his album & stuff he aint put out in general
smh.gif

Its stack family and Jones thinking they can make a buck off the album who is delaying it.
Man you teasin u right now
laugh.gif

damn @ bynoe doing 3 years. stack seemed like the only thing keeping those dudes focused.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif

You heard the album already?

Back
Top Bottom