Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

pimp.gif

All you Budden fans woulda been under stack if my !+$%* was still alive. Like what the !%%# these slaughter house !+$%* be talking about any way?

cant wait get 2 get home to hear that new stack bundles tape it been a long time..
happy.gif

RIP stack bundles we miss u..
frown.gif

I think the Loss of stack affected our generation more than a biggie or pac, because he was the up and comer of our era. I'm going thru his discography and its really sad.

I was just talking to a friend yesterday, and I said I haven't even bothered to listen to any music since he died (literally, I can give u about 10 albums/tapes i actually sat down and listened to)

and he said he's been the same way. It just doesn't feel or hit the same as it used to.

Not as if Stack was a legend or even my favorite rapper, just something about his death and where rap has gone since then that's just rather depressing to me.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I think the Loss of stack affected our generation more than a biggie or pac, because he was the up and comer of our era. I'm going thru his discography and its really sad.

I can't speak for our Generation but I know it hit me harder than those two did when it happened because the difference in my age/understanding.  I was able to watch this man's entire career from trying to get heard/be taken serious to getting shine to being on the doorstep of stardom. I watched his progression into an actual artist, and for him to be taken out by the same people he lived for was/is still sickening to me. He's easily one of my favorites ever and its actually hard to listen to him sometimes because I think of that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I can't speak for our Generation but I know it hit me harder than those two did when it happened because the difference in my age/understanding.  I was able to watch this man's entire career from trying to get heard/be taken serious to getting shine to being on the doorstep of stardom. I watched his progression into an actual artist, and for him to be taken out by the same people he lived for was/is still sickening to me. He's easily one of my favorites ever and its actually hard to listen to him sometimes because I think of that.
tired.gif

All of this

Honestly its a line in the chorus of "Can't Take That From Me" that almost brought me to tears

"I aint NEVER been robbed, Can't Take That From Me..."

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Being from the same hood as dude is what kills me the most. Being from here I know how strong the hate is, all dude did was show love and now look.

Raps Makeover vol.1
Biddin war
M.O.B
All about the bundles
from there you will be able to branch out and get the other generic stuff. Bot those are the essentials.

Back
Top Bottom