Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
back in the day being a black democrat was foolish

they both take turns ******* us 

blacks need to stop being so loyal to the democratic party 

Last edited:
Quite ignorant to think like this though.

Is it though? The whole conservative/republican view point is based on that pulling yourself up by your boot straps philosophy. "Working hard is all it takes to become successful."Which pretty much ignores all the external hurtles that are a reality for a lot of people of color like being born into a poor family/community, or being forced to go to a garbage school system or things like that.

^

It is tho.

It generalizes African Americans.

How though?

There is a difference between a black person who holds conservative views and one that supports the Republican Party

A black republican means you're black and support the Republican Party and there platform

A party that says openly their trying to suppress the black vote, a party those platform is dripping with white supremacy, a party that contains the Tea Party. A group born out of the irrational hatred for a black president and openly hold marches in DC where the call the man a monkey and racial slurs. Only to be championed as "real Americans" by the GOP.

If you're a black and hold conservative views, fine.

But if you support the republican party, then yeah, you got something wrong with you.

-I'm not saying this as a defense of the Dems, because they have failed the black community in many ways. But their crimes at the moment don't touch the GOP's.

-Anyway lets get back to mirin Dash's beauty, and shaking our heads to her nonsense

Last edited:
At the end of the day it's all about money.
Republicans don't just oppress black people trying to get a piece of their pie. They oppress ANYBODY that tries to get a piece of their pie.

I agree republicans tend to have their fair share of racists and other types of trash but still no reason to generalize.
Section 8 housing also has their fare share of all types of criminals but you'd be disgusted if someone were to generalize all people from section 8 as criminals...which is pretty much what you're doing to all republicans.

Everybody has a different story.
There are well off black folk from the burbs. What they look for in their politicians is different than what Tyrone from bushwick needs from his politicians.

And let's not act like black folk don't turn their backs quick on a black person that doesn't share the same views as those from the hood. This is when the term "corn ball brotha" gets tossed around more than a white girl at a frat party.

I'm a liberal if that matters.

Last edited:
At the end of the day it's all about money.
Republicans don't just oppress black people trying to get a piece of their pie. They oppress ANYBODY that tries to get a piece of their pie.

I agree republicans tend to have their fair share of racists and other types of trash but still no reason to generalize.
Section 8 housing also has their fare share of all types of criminals but you'd be disgusted if someone were to generalize all people from section 8 as criminals...which is pretty much what you're doing to all republicans.

Everybody has a different story.
There are well off black folk from the burbs. What they look for in their politicians is different than what Tyrone from bushwick needs from his politicians.

And let's not act like black folk don't turn their backs quick on a black person that doesn't share the same views as those from the hood. This is when the term "corn ball brotha" gets tossed around more than a white girl at a frat party.

I'm a liberal if that matters.

-I specified what within the Republican party I find disgusting and even said the "black republican" to me means you were endorsing the party, and their platform. Of course their are black people that would benefit from voting for a Republican candidate, and not all republicans are bad. But I specifically talked about consigning the part a whole. Saying you're a black conservative is not the same as saying you voted for a republican, or saying you're a black republican

-I have voted most Dem, but I would never call myself a "black democrat", I'm not gonna cosign everything the party does.

-It is not about sharing the same views as those in the hood. I mean WTF is that even suppose to mean. If you're a black person and you get on TV talking about "what about black-on-black" crime then you get labeled a "cornball" not because you don't share some hood mentality. It was because you used a white supremacist rhetoric about your people to distract from another serious issue. An educated black folk in the burbs look down on that just as much as "Tyronne" (real cute btw) from the hood

-You don't get labelled a cornball for just not having a hood mentality. Richard Sherman is a intelligent, educated brother and no one calls him a cornball. If you choose to actively downplay the effects of white supremacy has had on your people, then yeah the black community gonna have a bad reaction. From the poor to rich, uneducated to Phds.

-"Turn our backs" :lol:. Bill Cosby was spewing nonsense about black folk for years and many in the community still defended him on the recent charges. Grey Anthony too.

-The "I'm liberal if that matters" comes off a lot like "I got black friends, so it is cool"

-Either way, like dudes said there are enough race threads on NT where we can pick up this discussion. Lets keep talking bout this ageless bird brained beauty

Dudes is wilding signing up for baby daddy roles.

I'll gladly take that ex husband number 4 spot.

Dudes is wilding signing up for baby daddy roles.

I'll gladly take that ex husband number 4 spot.
She's the bread winner though.

With her belief in republican values, I won't be paying no child support.

Being an ex-husband don't get you much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom