Stance/Fitment Appreciation

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

5800694235_94239b51ee_b.jpg

seen it in person, way better than pictures.

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

not mine but a buddy of mines 
he's planning on going lower
pimp.gif

Look likes its about to take off into space all its missing is the OEM wing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

not mine but a buddy of mines 
he's planning on going lower
pimp.gif

Look likes its about to take off into space all its missing is the OEM wing
laugh.gif

Your friends car is nice its just that the big %%% rack and diffuser is OD just sayin
laugh.gif

to each his own though i love how this thread gets revived every 5 days
smokin.gif

Your friends car is nice its just that the big %%% rack and diffuser is OD just sayin
laugh.gif

to each his own though i love how this thread gets revived every 5 days
smokin.gif

lol i agree with you dude, the diffuser is really just for looks cause he doesnt take it out to the track or anything.
not functional, idk how i feel about that..

lol i agree with you dude, the diffuser is really just for looks cause he doesnt take it out to the track or anything.
not functional, idk how i feel about that..

NT i need help finding some wheels for my VW.. Im looking for a silver face/Chrome lip 20x8.5 and 20x10.. Any good places you guys can point me to?
Every other wheel place I see is the tacky chrome "dub" style BS... looking to spend less than 3000

NT i need help finding some wheels for my VW.. Im looking for a silver face/Chrome lip 20x8.5 and 20x10.. Any good places you guys can point me to?
Every other wheel place I see is the tacky chrome "dub" style BS... looking to spend less than 3000

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Rotiforms?

Rotiforms?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Rotiforms?

Not Really what I'm going for.. Any other suggestions?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Rotiforms?

Not Really what I'm going for.. Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom