Starbucks Stainless Steal $450 Gift Card - Anyone cop?

That's a lot of money for coffee geez
It's true, but it is pre-loaded with $400, so really it cost $50.  I can blow through $400 on starbucks in 6 months (i drink there every morning).  They only made 5,000 of these, so to me, I think it may be worth the $50 on the potential resale value, and if not it's a cool collector's item.  I know I spend more on shoes for reselling, so the risk on this is relatively low.  Sorry, just trying to justify a purchase :smile:

$450 for $400 worth of credit? [RasKass]What part of the game is that? [/RasKass]

It's true, but it is pre-loaded with $400, so really it cost $50.  I can blow through $400 on starbucks in 6 months (i drink there every morning).  They only made 5,000 of these, so to me, I think it may be worth the $50 on the potential resale value, and if not it's a cool collector's item.  I know I spend more on shoes for reselling, so the risk on this is relatively low.  Sorry, just trying to justify a purchase :smile:

LOL I feel you...I am not really a coffee drinker...is this card re-loadable?

It's not just $400, but it's also a one year gold membership card, just that the card itself is stainless steel which is kind of sick. I have a gold card myself, i got it mainly cuz it's rare/exclusive and the fact that it's gold :lol: :lol: :smh:

plus it gives you free refills which usually cost .50 cents or .75 cents plus free drinks, free birthday drink n discounts :nthat:

View media item 161619

Last edited:
damn 450 and they only give  u 400 credit? lmao these starbucks people are looking to rip people off their $50 on top of making them spend all that money in one shot.

Back
Top Bottom