Start The Countdown - 25 More Days Until He Returns (NBA)

Do it Mitch.
roll.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9gFm8D_JErIAm I the only one that still thinks he got ripped off in that dunk contest a fewyears back???

j/k
roll.gif

No seriously, the one in 04 (he was with the nuggets) he got ripped off, the dunk was hot, but the judges was like
indifferent.gif

He should've at least got to the 2nd rnd.

proof go to 5:15 mark :

No seriously, the one in 04 (he was with the nuggets) he got ripped off, the dunk was hot, but the judges was likeimage
He should've at least got to the 2nd rnd.

proof go to 5:15 mark :

Seriously, it's the hair, not the dunk.
Well, for a white guy who can dunk like that, it must be something. But it's not something amazing in NBA.

get him in that dunk contest

tell me about it....I don't care if he suits up on any team but the Lakers....just keep him out of the dunk contest, better yet just erase that moment frommy memory and everyone else who saw it, it hurts to think about it(add NateRob in there while you're at it)

Chris Anderson was hosed in the 2004 dunk contest. Fred Jones got a 50 for a boring 1 hand tomahawk off a bounce pass lob. That dunk was lame. Chris Andersongot a 42 for a sweet two handed windmill reverse.

Anderson made ATTEMPT NUMBER ONE with ease. Those judges sucked.

If any GM signs this moron it should be immediate grounds for losing his job and never working in the NBA again.

I hope NO does not sign this dude.. I hardly believe Byron Scott will even put him on the court.. 2 years out of the league what was the guy even doing??Please continue to develop Hilton Armstrong..

1.36 blocks in 16 minutes of burn. This alone is worth giving Anderson a shot. 6'10" 230lb guys don't show up whenever you want and tally 1.36blocks per in only 16 minutes of NBA action. He showed he belonged in the NBA and landed the New Orleans contract. The drugs will hurt him, but as far as Ihave read he accepted responsibility, served the sentence, and pledged to make a comeback.

I remember laughing at him when he was in the dunk contest as a Hornet. That's the only piece of knowledge I have of him haha

Originally Posted by bonafide125

I was a chris anderson fan until that dunk contest happened

Even worse, I don't even know him until I saw a clown from NOH is a dunk's participant.

JapanAir21 wrote:
Best. Dunk. Contest. Contestant. Ever.
Word to Darrell Armstrong.*
nerd.gif

*Wasn't he the one that failed to complete even ONE dunk? And actually did a lay-up? In like... I don't know... '01 or something? It was withOrlando.

Back
Top Bottom